how to accept a jpeg file (ie pic) thru text.
How to I change settings on my Samsung Galaxy 4 in my texting so I can accept attachment of a jpeg file... It always says it removes the attachment however I want to see it.
- 08-07-2014, 10:38 PM #2
- 08-15-2014, 08:28 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: how to accept a jpeg file (ie pic) thru text.
I'm having the same problem. But it's not every pic (I think it might just be from Iphones) I've had three different reactions when receiving pics.
1. It works (most)
2. The pic is just black
3. an error message reading :
<Subject: no subject>
The image file IMG_3020.JPG is not supported and was deleted.
I've only had this error message a few times in the last two weeks. No idea what it is or how to fix it.
- By Weirdo0815 in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2015, 11:43 PM
- By Zeata Prime in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:19 AM
- By Fried Rice Mofo in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:42 PM