Note 3 Problems!!! :(

ACConspiracies

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I have been having such annoying problems with my note 3 recently. I have had it since last December and it was working fine until recently I got an update. I have seen the Internet for other problems people have been having but mine are different.

Sometimes my apps like YouTube or any app stops working randomly and I can't use that app again unless I restart. That gets me to my other problem. I can't turn it off! I turn it off and the screen goes blank but my notification lights are still on. And it doesn't vibrate to tell me it is turned off. And when in that state I can't do anything. So I have to restart or turn off by taking the battery out! This is a stupid problem. I have never dropped it and I have looked after it properly.

I know this is a software problem. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or knows how to fix!

Please.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like the YouTube app could be messed up so you could try going to the application manager in settings and uninstalling the updates .. then re-download the updates from Google Play. You could also try clearing the cache on the app since that could be causing issues as well.

As for shutting the phone off -- Do you actually hold it down and hit power off and it won't do it?

ACConspiracies

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I hold the power key then press power off... and the screen turns black but the notification lights are on, it usually vibrates when turning off but it doesn't vibrate. I can only turn it off and on by taking the battery out.

Also it's not just you tube it's all of the apps at different times...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is the phone plugged in when you shut it off? What color is the the notification light? Also does it boot right back up like normal after shutting off (boot animation, sounds, etc.)?

ACConspiracies

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
The phone is not plugged in... The notification light is blue. And when it is in that state I can't turn it on using the power button. I have to take the battery out and put it back in and then turn it on. And then it Turns on normally.