Copy/Paste photo from Clipboard

A

AC Question

I have a photo copied from Instagram on my clipboard and I would like to share it in a post on Facebook. How do I do this with my Samsung Galaxy S3?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Not many apps will allow you to post photos copied to the clipboard. Usually you have to save the pic somewhere, i.e. in a gallery or other location, and can be posted from there. I think clipboard items can be used in word processor apps, but it's not the same as saving a pic. One way to get around apps that will not allow you to directly save a pic is to screen shot it and edit the boarder in a photo editing app, and then saving it from there.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Where is the clipboard on a Galaxy s5 ? And if something is copy to the clipboard how do I get it out of the clipboard so I can email it.

Posted via the Android Central App

I don't have that phone but it shouldn't be much different. Say you're on a website and want to Share something on it. Open the 3-dot menu top right, select Share, then out of the Share Via options that come up, select Clipboard. Then later, in a text, say, you can long-press the text screen and paste the item via the Clip Tray option that comes up.
But to answer your question, I don't know where the Clipboard actually IS....it's not immediately accessible like a notebook app, afaik.

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You can't use a picture saved to the clipboard as a pic in anything other than like a word doc. It works just like the clipboard on your pc. You can insert it into certain things but you cannot send it in an text you cannot send it in an e-mail, unless your email app allows pics on the stationary. If share won't offer you an option to send the actual picture your best option is to screen shot the image, edit it in a photo app, save it from there and send it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty