I get error message 944 saying I can not instsll go sms pro on my galaxy s4. why?

A

AC Question

I had go sms pro on my Galaxy s4. Something happened and the screen became inoperable (couldn't read menu or icons). So I uninstalled the app & tried to reinstall it. Every time I try to install it I get an error message 944. Help.

Juan Riveros

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
The same here. A notification turns up on my Moto G 2013 that I have 3 updates. I went to Play Store and saw that were YouTube and Facebook Messenger. I touched on update all and it didn't charge. Just say that there was an error (944). What's going on Play Store?

galandaniel

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I got bored waiting for google to fix the error.

This is what I did in order to get FacebookMessenger installed.

1. Make sure you have "Unknown sources" checked in the security settings.
2. Go to your browser (either on PC or Android phone)
3. Go to this addess, http : // apps . evozi. com / apk-downloader / (make sure you remove the spaces)
4. There will be a box that will tell you to add the app package name or full playstore link. Below I will leave you the name of the app packages you were reporting that were having issues. You will have to do the same app by app if you have several.

Make sure you remove the spaces
- Facebook messenger: com . facebook . orca
- Go SMS pro: com . jb . gosms
- IMDb: com . imdb . mobile
- Yahoo mail: com . yahoo . mobile . client . android . mail
- Tango: com . sgiggle . production
- Youtube: com . google . android . youtube
**If I missed any apps let me know so I can add them.

5. Click generate download link and wait until it gets downloaded.

6. Click the downloaded file (it should be a *.apk file) and click install

7. There will be a popup from google saying it will verify, make sure you click decline.

8. Wait for the app to get installed.

9. Open the app and use it as normal.

Hope I was able to help you guys. LIke I said, I installed FB messenger this way and no issues whatsoever.

Have a good night!

Dylan Forest

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I got the same issue over multiple App updates, could be because of an error in the Apps new update or Google play services are having issues (most likely answer). Apps should be fine with out the update.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty