sign in request

Redxjak

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I added my school email to my Gmail app and so of course it wants to sign in to everything else, well for a while now it has given me a sign in request notification and usually I just swipe it away. Well this time it has decided it wants to be up there and not be able to swipe away. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make it stop asking. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 with the most recent att updates

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-17-19-50-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-17-19-50-09.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! For your safety and privacy, I suggest replacing your posted image with one that censors your email address. FYI, a Moderator might delete your image.

What happens if you just tap that notification?

Redxjak

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
If I tap on it, it just goes to the screen where I approve the sign in to the gallery, and then I just hit cancel

Welcome to Android Central! For your safety and privacy, I suggest replacing your posted image with one that censors your email address. FYI, a Moderator might delete your image.

What happens if you just tap that notification?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Go into Settings > Accounts, tap the one for your school account (sounds like it may be a Google Apps account so it'll be under the Google header) then uncheck the boxes (or slide the sliders) for the services you don't want to sync.