how do i re-size the videos on my samsung galaxy s6 edge to fit the screen size?

A

AC Question

hi. i recently swapped my faulty samsung galaxy s6 edge for a new handset (same model). in doing so i copied all of my videos onto my windows laptop and then copied them back onto my new handset once this arrived.

however, in the process of copying the videos back onto my samsung device i was asked by my laptop if i wanted to convert the videos as they may not play. i hesitantly selected 'yes'!

now all of my videos on my samsung s6 edge are shown to be very tiny in the middle of the screen! how can i re-size these so that they fit the full screen size on my device? are there any free apps / programs that allow my to do this without loosing video quality or is there any setting on the samsung device that allows me to do this?

as these are videos from my recent holiday it would be a shame not to have then back in their original state and i'm quite annoyed with myself .. can anyone help please?!

thank you

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If they're tiny, there may not be enough data in the files to expand them to full size, but try Wallpaper Wizardrii. If that still doesn't work, install paint.net and see if you can enlarge them there. (Making a picture smaller normally throws data away, so you don't have it any more - which is why you should keep a backup of all files like that on your PC - not changed in size.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38