For those who use Android for business, what type of security do you use?
I am curious, sometimes I do check work email from my Android. What kind of security measures do you take when using Android? I don't even install an anti virus app or anything but I am careful only to install apk from trusted sources
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 04-04-2014, 09:45 AM #2Android Addict
- 806 Posts
Re: For those who use Android for business, what type of security do you use?
I'm managing a fleet of 25 Android phones using Google Apps for Business and Lookout. Both give me the ability to lock and remote wipe in the event of an emergency. I do get asked "how do you manage and/or monitor what they do and what they install?" Simple answer is, I don't. It hasn't been an issue. If I wanted a system I could lock down and have full control I'd have them all on Crackberries on a BES server.Nexus 5
- By f2k8 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 03:32 PM
- By wolfhead in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:17 PM
- By Martin Simmonds in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:44 PM
- By Martin Simmonds in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:21 PM