Definitely July! [edit]

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
Yeah. It's not worth it putting your job on the line for a few minutes of Internet glory. We're grateful you even went out of your way to try and get the stuff regardless.

Describing it would be cool for me too :)

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Mamba if you value your job I wouldn't post those pics. Watermarked or not you will get caught. Your "fingerprint" is all over these pics now. You should have remained anonymous and posted them. Don't do it.

I'd hate to see you lose your job over this.

Now if somebody else gets a hold of pictures and posts them let them deal with the repercussions. If you know what I mean. ;)

edit: to clarify I'm not hinting of me posting them. Just so there's no confusion

Sent from my Droid

Last edited:

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
Srsly-u-guys.jpg

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
Not sure if DBM has mentioned this before, but in lieu of no pictures... some news is better than no news:

Apparently the Bionic they got has an Unlocked bootloader. He mentioned it could be because it's a demo unit, but does smell nice don't it?

Pur3vil

May 17, 2011
Visit site
An unlocked bootloader definitely has a nice smell to it. I just hope the thing is worth the wait, whenever it actually comes out. My original BB Storm is barely functional. No available memory after full wipe and fresh install, and barely makes phone calls half the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89