Stock email client: Always show pix

Rareplaces

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, in all the droids I've had even now ICS, whenever I press "Always Show Pictures" it seems that every time I open from those senders, I have to do it again. anyone else have this problem?

Ravage790

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
no but i wish there was an option in the gmail app that would let me do it for all senders without having to go through each email i get and click it. i realized after the ICS update that all of the ones i had set to display had reset to not display

Rareplaces

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Each email that comes in says 1) show pictures then 2) Always show pictures from this sender but never happens. Having frequent senior moments

harijay

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Yup..seeing the same behavior. Somehow the stock email app does not like to show pictures from senders.
The settings for this under general are also downright non-descriptive with a click on the "ask to show pictures" displaying the thoroughly useless popup " show pictures cleared"
Very disapointing behavior from my the default mail client.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup..seeing the same behavior. Somehow the stock email app does not like to show pictures from senders.
The settings for this under general are also downright non-descriptive with a click on the "ask to show pictures" displaying the thoroughly useless popup " show pictures cleared"
Very disapointing behavior from my the default mail client.