Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Default Re: I want to purchase droid razr maxx

Quote Originally Posted by hakimmmmm View Post
    I dont really care what you guys think cuz at the end of the day i made my point

Razr maxx ics sucks and its not only me but alot of people

Insted of hearing from your friend i suggest you to look at the forum for maxx ics then you will know what i mean
    And just becpuse you have proper maxx ics doesnt mean it doesnt have bugs
    Dont be ignorant

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
    'kay, buh-bye!
    sanchez2005 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by apquijano View Post
    I was considering the Razr HD, but with the smaller battery and bigger screen, I just don't think I'd like it as much.
    Now I'm going off topic. Is the Razr HD supposed to have a smaller battery than the Maxx? I thought it was the same battery, but with the HD screen, it would be expected to have somewhat shorter life.

To OP

Dont listen these guys and end up with trashy phone
    I suffered and i dont want you to and if you really need the battery i suggest you not to update your gorgeous GB razraxx for the sake of creading a folder

And always be afraid of ppl who writes a full parag for just a phone explaining how good the phone is

To OP

Dont listen these guys and end up with trashy phone
    I suffered and i dont want you to and if you really need the battery i suggest you not to update your gorgeous GB razraxx for the sake of creading a folder

And always be afraid of ppl who writes a full parag for just a phone explaining how good the phone is

Ok, I'll just be like you then. Dood, dis fone roxxxx!!! lolz sup dude cia fbi fubar snafu
    Thanked by:
    sanchez2005 likes this.

In order to be like me you should know who your real father is

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Ok, I'll just be like you then. Dood, dis fone roxxxx!!! lolz sup dude cia fbi fubar snafu
    I laughed out loud and woke my girlfriend up. -_-
    Thanked by:
    B. Diddy likes this.

In order to be like me you should know who your real father is

Wait, is this still the same poster? Because everything's spelled correctly all of a sudden.

So we're descending into yo momma type jokes now?
    Thanked by:
    sanchez2005 likes this.

And honestly, if I were in the market to buy a phone, I'd rather have someone write a detailed paragraph about their use with it than just saying "phone is trashy junk garbage" or "awesome".

Keep posting though hakim. You're pretty much that monkey on the street clashing cymbals at this point. Very amusing.
    B. Diddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by apquijano View Post
    And honestly, if I were in the market to buy a phone, I'd rather have someone write a detailed paragraph about their use with it than just saying "phone is trashy junk garbage" or "awesome".
    Come on, man, this is the Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr age. Dude doesn't have time to read a whole paragraph--he's too busy being freakin' awesome with his freakin' awesome phone.

Bah.. It had to be my generation too. Some of the things I see on Facebook.. I fear for the future.

edited by mod
    Last edited by Jerry Hildenbrand; 07-29-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Oh, and to the OP: hakimmmmmmm definitely has the right to his opinion, and you should take that into consideration. But please remember that he counts as only one. See how many other people say it's a trashy phone, and how many others say it's a great phone, or even just a good phone.

Only me??

Dude i saw your other post on battery draining problem after ics update and even gave a few advice and here your asking some one else to make the mistake ?

Im not saying its ty phone but ty after ics update

It was great with GB and now there is no way to go back

And spelling mistake is cuz ics or could be tapatalk thing cuz when i try to edit i dont see any spelling mistake wierd

edited by mod
    This is a tech forum, where people go to discuss tech. I don't feel the need to have to defend my mother here because I know how amazing she is and just because a pissant like you attempts to insult her, I know better than to feed your need to be a complete *** hat.

Just because you think you're being funny/clever by calling us names and being disrespectful, don't think that it actually does. It only shows us how you were brought up and what kind of person you are.
    Thanked by:
    sanchez2005 likes this.

edited by mod

Only me??

Dude i saw your other post on battery draining problem after ics update and even gave a few advice and here your asking some one else to make the mistake ?

Im not sayimg its ty phone but ty after ics update

It was great with GB and now there is no way to go back

So my post on the battery draining problem after ICS where I describe how it resolved, and how others can resolve it shows that the phone is a piece of trash? The problem resolved, which means it no longer is a problem.

The phone was great with GB, and now it's great with ICS.

Say, what's this triangular button with the exclamation point next to the post number? ...

edited by mod
    Last edited by Jerry Hildenbrand; 07-29-2012 at 02:52 AM.

closed for a few
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

@hakimmmmm --
    Stop the trolling and racial crap. Now.

@everyone -- get along please If it starts again, click the button to report it.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by 2:
    apquijano likes this.

Im not trolling im just telling my experience with this phone thats all

Trolling would be like " oh dont buy android buy iphone or blackberry android sux " thats trolling

And sorry for the racial thing

ROM
    Arctic HD

Im not trolling im just telling my experience with this phone thats all

Trolling would be like " oh dont buy android buy iphone or blackberry android sux " thats trolling

And saying "oh dont buy razr Maxx because it sucks" is any different? Get over yourself dude, grow up

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
    Thanked by:

I have had my Razr Maxx since February and have found it to be remarkably dependable and consistent phone. Do your research and make an informed decision.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There's nothing else we could say that would reflect well on the Razr Maxx, that hakimmmmmmmmmm hasn't already said. He did a better job than I ever could of making the Maxx look good. Anytime someone acts that way, I generally assume the opposite of everything they say and it's never failed me yet.

And just in general, why can't people who claim something sucks, ever give specifics? Is it because that would require more than "lolz" "awesome" and "sucks"?

Also, downplaying the battery in the Maxx (saying its the ONLY positive) is like downplaying a car that has gasoline in it. Do you like just looking at your device all day but getting nowhere? Or do you want to leave the house and take it for a ride?

Sent via SwiftKey 3 on Droid Razr Maxx
    Thanked by:
    sanchez2005 likes this.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast