I want to purchase droid razr maxx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Only me??

Dude i saw your other post on battery draining problem after ics update and even gave a few advice and here your asking some one else to make the mistake ?

Im not sayimg its ty phone but ty after ics update

It was great with GB and now there is no way to go back

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

So my post on the battery draining problem after ICS where I describe how it resolved, and how others can resolve it shows that the phone is a piece of trash? The problem resolved, which means it no longer is a problem.

The phone was great with GB, and now it's great with ICS.

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Im not trolling im just telling my experience with this phone thats all

Trolling would be like " oh dont buy android buy iphone or blackberry android sux " thats trolling

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Im not trolling im just telling my experience with this phone thats all

Trolling would be like " oh dont buy android buy iphone or blackberry android sux " thats trolling

And saying "oh dont buy razr Maxx because it sucks" is any different? Get over yourself dude, grow up

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

mrpat67

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Razr Maxx since February and have found it to be remarkably dependable and consistent phone. Do your research and make an informed decision.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
There's nothing else we could say that would reflect well on the Razr Maxx, that hakimmmmmmmmmm hasn't already said. He did a better job than I ever could of making the Maxx look good. Anytime someone acts that way, I generally assume the opposite of everything they say and it's never failed me yet.

And just in general, why can't people who claim something sucks, ever give specifics? Is it because that would require more than "lolz" "awesome" and "sucks"?

Also, downplaying the battery in the Maxx (saying its the ONLY positive) is like downplaying a car that has gasoline in it. Do you like just looking at your device all day but getting nowhere? Or do you want to leave the house and take it for a ride?

Sent via SwiftKey 3 on Droid Razr Maxx

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Good solid phone here. Good radio and good screen quality inside and out. Keyboard I don't love but found SwiftKey 3 and now it is complete. Plus you can get a nice refurbished lapdock on ebay for 50 to 75 and make it that much cooler. I have had mine since Feb and I have no regrets. If you want to look at buggy phones check the forums you don't see the complaints about RAZR Maxx or the RAZR that you do on so many other phones less complaints means better phone in my book. Good luck in your search.

Sent with my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2.
;-)

I'm using Webtop with an HDMI plug on a HDTV and a Bluetooth keyboard. I need to check out ebay for a lapdock though. That would be cool too.

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Lolz your either drunk or dont really own maxx or gnex

My gnex gets quick update even it has bugs but razr maxx in other hand its full of bugs with ics and im sure we have to wait months to get fix from moto

Ofcourse you want to keep your maxx with gb then its good but if you want ics then buy sgs3 or gnex and you want to have a buggy phone with hell of battery go with razr maxx

And i d choose my gnx over razr maxx anytime if it had decent battery life

I'm glad everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Like I said in another post, these latest 4g phones do things so well, we just nit pic about the little things. I'm sure a Ferrari is better than a Lambo but someone else may disagree with me. Pick and choose, these latest phones are awesome no matter which one you get. BUT...and this is a big BUT, Motorolas are known for their radio reception and call quality. They have been doing this for decades and it shows in todays smart phones they are building. Radio reception and call quality is 2nd to none. The calls, on samsung phones especially, do not sound as natural as oppose to a motorola. That's a fact.:cool:

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Webtop with an HDMI plug on a HDTV and a Bluetooth keyboard. I need to check out ebay for a lapdock though. That would be cool too.

You can grab a lapdock for Altrix new of Amazon for $65 and with quite a simple modification, opening up the unit and changing the orientation of the usb and hdmi connector, use it with the Maxx. It pops up the webtop 3.0 on the display, pure ics experience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow