Problem with my gallery

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. It does the same thing for me, but that's only cause I'm on a rom with aosp camera and gallery. But it worked for me when I was in stock ics. It always opened quick pic when I hit the preview Window. I'm not too sure what else to do.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

leesrt

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It opens quick pic but it uses the gallery to do it. The pics are getting saved on the sdcard-ext now so that's good.

Sent via mental telepathy.

leesrt

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
What I mean is when you take a pic you can click on the upper left to see the pic. When you do its still using gallery to view it

Sent via mental telepathy.

SweetiePie07

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Here are the instructions.......

Press and hold the Power button and turn the phone off. 2) When the screen turns off, press and hold Volume Down and Volume Up and Power. 3) When the white HBOOT screen appears, use the volume button to move down to ?RECOVERY.? 4) Press the Power button to select ?RECOVERY.? 5) When the triangle and exclamation appears, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time. 6) Using the volume button, scroll down to ?Wipe cache partition? and select it. 7) Select ?Reboot system now.?

SweetiePie07

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok So I'm Having Same Issues, I've Done All Your Steps But When I Get To The Exclamation Triangle Part, I Can't Get To The Next Menu And I've Tried Pushing Power Button And Volume Buttons In Every Way Possible....Any Suggestions?? :)