- 1 Posts
Brainium solitaire - low memory - freezing up
I have a Media.com smartphone mini tablet which is identical to the Samsung Galaxy 4. I play a lot of Solitaire on it from Brainium. Recently while playing I get a VERY small notice in the top right corner saying 'low memory'. The game slows down and then my smartphone completely freezes on me. I have to remove the battery and SIM card to re-boot it. Why is this doing it?
As I'm not too young anymore please phrase your answer so a tired old brain can understand! Thanks.
- 10-05-2013, 10:50 AM #2
Re: Brainium solitaire - low memory - freezing up
Without being able to see the notification, it's hard to make a suggestion.
Stop playing for a bit, and could you provide a screenshot of your Storage stats? Go to Settings>Storage and either take a screenshot or use a digital camera to upload the photo.
Also, could you go to Settings>Application Manager (or Apps)>Swipe over to Running and take a screenshot of that too, please?
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By sigaiser in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:31 AM
- By AldousSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:31 PM
- By cdjh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:26 PM
- By David Velazquez1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:29 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:09 PM