Brainium solitaire - low memory - freezing up

eruptingvolcano

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a Media.com smartphone mini tablet which is identical to the Samsung Galaxy 4. I play a lot of Solitaire on it from Brainium. Recently while playing I get a VERY small notice in the top right corner saying 'low memory'. The game slows down and then my smartphone completely freezes on me. I have to remove the battery and SIM card to re-boot it. Why is this doing it?
As I'm not too young anymore please phrase your answer so a tired old brain can understand! Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Media.com smartphone mini tablet which is identical to the Samsung Galaxy 4. I play a lot of Solitaire on it from Brainium. Recently while playing I get a VERY small notice in the top right corner saying 'low memory'. The game slows down and then my smartphone completely freezes on me. I have to remove the battery and SIM card to re-boot it. Why is this doing it?
As I'm not too young anymore please phrase your answer so a tired old brain can understand! Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!
Without being able to see the notification, it's hard to make a suggestion.
Stop playing for a bit, and could you provide a screenshot of your Storage stats? Go to Settings>Storage and either take a screenshot or use a digital camera to upload the photo.
Also, could you go to Settings>Application Manager (or Apps)>Swipe over to Running and take a screenshot of that too, please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy