- 2 Posts
Personal Data Storage FULL
I own a Samsung Galaxy P1000, and have recently been getting the Warning Notification that my "Personal Data Storage" is nearly full. I have learned that my device has 81.26MB available for 'Personal Data' storage and that I have used 69.57MB. The Warning Notification suggests that I delete some of the content in order to free up some of the storage space. What is stored in the "Personal Data Storage" and how do I clear it?
- By jeffdem in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:08 AM
- By raypauchek in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:41 AM
- By jyoung in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
- By MoxierApps in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:37 PM
- By Argent in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:56 AM