Yet Another Outlook --> Google Sync Question

gfvalvo

May 16, 2012
Visit site
So, this isn?t technically an Android question, but maybe someone here will know. All I want to do is sync my Work MS Outlook Calendar (PC) with my Google Calendar. That?s it, nothing fancy.

Sync Outlook --> Google is a must
Sync Google --> Outlook would be a nice bonus

Just to be excruciatingly clear about this, I DON?T want to sync from Outlook directly to my Android device via USB or Wifi. I want to go through Google Calendar. I don?t want to add another app to my Android tablet. The standard Calendar app works well enough for me and syncs just fine with Google Calendar.

So, it seems all I need is a plug-in or something for Outlook that pushes to Google and (as a nice bonus) pulls from Google.

I think Google Calendar Sync used to do this but I understand it?s been discontinued.

So far I?ve heard of CompanionLink and gSyncit, neither of which is free. Also heard that gSyncit installs ad-ware. Don?t want that. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Greg

Clcto

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
That's a tall order for free software. CompanionLink costs just $14.95. That's not too bad for something that does exactly what you need, and they provide free telephone technical support if you need it.

gfvalvo

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I'd concur with you except that it's $14.95 for a 3 month subscription or $49.95 for a one-time license fee. Either way, kind of steep.