- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 doesn't send text notification
I've had my Samsung galaxy s4 for a while, and I've never had a problem. But now, if I get a new text message, it doesn't ring or put the envelope in my notification bar. The only way to know is to go into my messages and see the new messages. I've resetted my messaging settings, but it still doesn't tell me that I have a text message. Other apps like Snapchat and Facebook notifications work.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-19-2014 at 07:20 AM.
- 09-14-2013, 12:57 PM #2
- 09-14-2013, 12:59 PM #3
- 01-19-2014, 02:07 AM #4
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 17Last Post: 03-10-2014, 06:53 AM
- By xzShootZx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:18 PM
- By Nick Brown3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 09:28 PM
- By FinnAndroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 12:48 PM
- By dougltc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 11:21 AM