New to Android :) help, my phone keeps trying to sync stuff I dont want

OliverPalan

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys

I just made the switch to Android with a new Galaxy s4 gt-I9500 running JellyBean 4.2.2

On the notifications window my phone keeps trying to sync memos, contacts and messages.
The memos gets stuck at 7% and the result is that I have duplicate memos in S memo
The messages and contacts never goes beyond 0%

I dont have memos syncing checked in any of my accounts! I think it has something to do with SmartWitch cause these are memos from my old iphone (even memos I deleted from my iphone keep syncing back onto the galaxy). I only used smartswitch once and since then every morning my phone brings this sync back into notifications. here is a screen grab (missing the memos I removed that this morning and dont wanna wait till tomorrow morning to post)

Whats going on???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-25-13-43-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-25-13-43-45.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 5

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! You may also want to check in S Memo and make sure no synching is setup there.

1. Open SMemo
2. Open Settings
3. See if any accounts are listed that it's trying to synch with.

OliverPalan

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey
I already did that and none of the accounts are trying to sync. These notes are from my iphone, which only synced to icloud and never to google or facebook so it wouldnt be from syncing anyway. and what about the messages and contact list it keeps trying to sync and remains on 0?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699