- 36 Posts
Straight talk service. Help!
I have the samsung galaxy s2. The service keeps cutting in and out when it comes to texting and calls. I don't get texts until hours after and my friends don't get my texts until hours after or they aren't in order. Anyway to improve the service strength?
Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-09-2013, 07:45 PM #2
- 676 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: Straight talk service. Help!
If you're in an area that gets a weak signal? No. The best you can do (and it's what I had to do) is get a phone on a carrier that has a strong signal in the areas you need. Luckily, ST uses all 4 of the majors, so you should be able to find one that will work - unless you're in the boonies and no carrier has a great signal where you are. (At my daughter's house, the only place I got a signal was in one window of one upstairs bedroom - if I kept the phone horizontal and against the glass. Now I get a great signal all over her house - on a different carrier.)
- By Philip Clark3 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:14 PM
- By PHONERESTORer in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 02:56 AM
- By Meg Goforth-Ward in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 02:27 PM
- By xnaveedhassan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:52 PM
- By Arrowhead123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:54 AM