- 2 Posts
Created folder while in Gallery and now can't find it
New to the Galaxy Note 3. While setting up the phone, I selected a wallpaper that I had downloaded into the Gallery and set it as the wallpaper for the
LOCK screen. It worked with no issues.
I then wanted to create a folder to move the picture into and the Gallery gave me that option. I created a folder named PICTURE A and moved the pic that
I was using as a wallpaper for the LOCK screen into it.
I went to look for the folder later and it's not there. It's still using the picture I designated for the LOCK screen, but the folder is nowhere to be found. I've looked using My Files, looked in the Storage section of Settings and thru all the apps and such. Nothing.
What rock haven't I turned over to find it? Any help appreciated as I continue to learn the phone.
- 04-21-2014, 10:24 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 05:36 PM #4
Re: Created folder while in Gallery and now can't find it
If anything like that happens in the future, on any computer, make a very unique folder name, then use the computer's search capabilities to find it. That's all I did. It took about as long for ES File Explorer to open as it did for it to find the folder.
- By Christopher Salse in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2016, 08:48 AM
- By diamondRanch in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 04:32 PM
- By gtg465x in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:07 AM
- By OJsakila in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:26 PM
- By chargett in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 04:06 PM