Help with adb

rpk925

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
help with quick adb

hi i have downloaded the quickadb program to my c: drive. i have open up the command prompt and changed the location like it says c:\quickadb. and i ran the command "abd device" and all it says is Android Debug Bridge 1.0.26 andgave me was a long list of commands(like when you run "help") the goes back to command prompt, it is like its not recognizing my phone because it dosent show up in adb at all, i have tried the regular adb way but got errors after running commands? iam new to android and have never used adb before, any help getting it up and running would be great have been trying for 3 days now!. thanks

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
hi i have downloaded the quickadb program to my c: drive. i have open up the command prompt and changed the location like it says c:\quickadb. and i ran the command "abd device" and all it says is Android Debug Bridge 1.0.26 andgave me was a long list of commands(like when you run "help") the goes back to command prompt, it is like its not recognizing my phone because it dosent show up in adb at all, i have tried the regular adb way but got errors after running commands? iam new to android and have never used adb before, any help getting it up and running would be great have been trying for 3 days now!. thanks

"abd device" should be adb

EDIT: it should also be devices not device..... adb devices

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo