isis is now live nationwide

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
So isis rolled out nationwide today,I went to AT&T to grab a secure sim which was free downloaded the app got set up,the app even gives you 20$ free so I tested it out on my note 3 and it works very smoothly! :)

Posted via Android Central App

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes the app has a list of places that it's accepted,I was surprised how easy and cool it was to actually tap and pay,the app itself seems very secure,you need to enter a pin code just to open the app and also the app can be disabled remotely if your phone is stolen.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes the app has a list of places that it's accepted,I was surprised how easy and cool it was to actually tap and pay,the app itself seems very secure,you need to enter a pin code just to open the app and also the app can be disabled remotely if your phone is stolen.

I would hope it's secure since it has access to your credit/debit card info. I guess I may stop by my local AT&T store and switch out the SIM on my S4.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Don't all Google Wallet locations also work with ISIS since it's the same thing?

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I believe it may work at all Google wallet locations,I haven't tried it at a bunch of different places yet,but I do know walgreens does work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19