Favorite phone cases

mwalz03

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Well we all may have had a case that we really like for a particular phone. Maybe an Outter Box, maybe another off brand case that no one else you knew had one like it.

My question is what is the one case that you have like the best? Or maybe one that is the most protective for how you used it. Just want to see what everyone says!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I use the Spigen Slim Armor case for my S4. Aside from good protection, it looks really nice on my phone. Unlike most of the other cases made for durability

Posted via Android Central App

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm not usually one for cases but got my Nexus 5 and I though a case on this occasion would be a good investment. So I opted for the spigen Neo Hybrid a great looking case and seems like it will do a good job in protecting my Nexus.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Usually go for the chinese made TPU S-Line case, they are durable enough for my use and they have grippy sides grips. For the Moto X wood back I'm going for a clear TPU case though, or a TPU bumper if there will be a decent looking one.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Usually go for the chinese made TPU S-Line case, they are durable enough for my use and they have grippy sides grips. For the Moto X wood back I'm going for a clear TPU case though, or a TPU bumper if there will be a decent looking one.

I had one of those, but the power button was hard to press and the case got dirty in my jeans. Got a new one shortly after

mykl376

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I've used the Diztronic TPU for my previous Bionic, and now with my S4. I prefer not to have too much extra bulk, but still have the corners protected against accidental drops. I also don't like using screen protectors, makes the phone look and feel worse IMO.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
TPU. I never liked seidio. I have an otterbox defender but too bulky. Casemate has always been good to me lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Chanlion

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Two choices:
Usually leather or rougher feeling plastic with a aluminum backing. And no flip cases.
No brand favourites and it should never feel like smooth plastic because even a little grease makes it slimy.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Life proof! They need to make a Moto X case soon!

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo