HFL

May 6, 2014
Visit site
i can find many... like
1.Not alot of updates
2.ugly UI
3.leak of support

ppls can you find me more?

(i do quiz for Company about what users of sony think's about the company. i dont work in sony)

EDITED!

Last edited:

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: 8 Reason Why Alot ppls Hate Sony Mobile! [Sony Lovers Do Not Read this]

I can barely read that because the grammar is so bad
And some of those are opinions anyway

Posted via the Android Central App with my Galaxy S5

HFL

May 6, 2014
Visit site

weird the guy that wrote that is british lol

Marsh Josem

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

Yeah i agree with you..If some problem is occurring in Sony, there no service centers in specific areas..Therefore i hate Sony mobiles

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

I hate them more due to their business conduct, even though their mobile division may not be closely related. Particularly Sony BMG, and closely tied with the MPAA. And things they did in the past and still do like supporting proprietary format to control cost and DRM. As well as heavily abusing copyrights. We already heard news about how Sony rip off artists by selling greatest hits CD without paying royalty, and how artists had to get the law on time. Another example, is the Sintel 3D video which is an opensource video made by the Blender community, which Sony used for show casing in one of their product and some how "gained the rights" over it and DRM take down the original video posted by the rightful owner. This is not a mistake by an automated DRM system btw, it required human interaction to initiate, they never made an apology. This is another reason why I'm glad Amazon bought up Twitch and not Google, because they messed up YouTube and handed it over to corporations. I don't think what Sony did with the PS3 and PS4 marketing and customer support (the huge database leak) and driving up game development cost was good for the gaming market either. There are lots more reasons. But if I was to buy an Android device from them, even if it was a newer device today, I wouldn't hope for too much updates down the line.

I admit I can't avoid all Sony products, since they have hardware parts (I admit their camera sensor are great), and tied in with a lot of music and video productions. But Sony cellphones and PlayStation consoles aren't in my buy list.

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I don't hate sony persey, they have the best tvs out there in the market and ps4 is vastly superior to xbox one (and I used to be an xbox guy). Between Samsung, Sony, and Sharp tvs, Sony's take the cake, albeit they're a bit pricier than the other two.

The problem with sony is their messup with ericson which lead to their demise in the mobile phone market.

Also, Sony has a habit of introducing proprietary things cough cough memory stickduo cough cough. Betamax anyone?? things no one wants since the universal and much superior sd card/VCR is much much better.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Few comments were removed. Lets keep it civil folks :)

Just a general comment, using slang or abbreviations like " ppls " in place of people or people(s) will most likely get the attention of some grammar police which would be expected given that its used in the thread title ;)

Thanks all.

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ AC.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch