Does anyone know how to disable screen lock?

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
There are no options on my xperia z2 to turn off the screen lock. I can change how I do it.. Swipe, password, pin number ect. Then there is the time scale. Instant lock right up to 30 mins and it locks. I want to turn it off.

The reason I want it off is so I can use it for some time lapse photos. It makes my app stop at 30 mins because the phone locks. Im not using this phone as a phone as I have a new s7 edge.

Anyone know how to sort this out?

Cheers

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge 😍

gsainath4u

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
There is a way to make the device not sleep (or lock itself).
Got to Settings -> Developer Options (If this is not available, search how to enable it) -> Stay Awake.
If you enable this, the phone will not sleep as long as it is charging. So, you can connect the phone to a power bank to keep it charging while you are taking your time-lapse photos

SnowyRa1n

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
There are no options on my xperia z2 to turn off the screen lock. I can change how I do it.. Swipe, password, pin number ect. Then there is the time scale. Instant lock right up to 30 mins and it locks. I want to turn it off.

The reason I want it off is so I can use it for some time lapse photos. It makes my app stop at 30 mins because the phone locks. Im not using this phone as a phone as I have a new s7 edge.

Anyone know how to sort this out?

Cheers

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge 😍

That's unusual, I'm on 5.1.1 and under Settings > Lock Screen, the None option is at the bottom -

Attachments

• 1458889398674.jpg
    1458889398674.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty