Touch Screen Stylus Pen

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Yup that's the one I got for my Nexus 10. I got a black one though. I really like the mesh tip instead of rubber..... Cheap price but very well built.... I would recommend to you abd everyone else! :D:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Transtang z28

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So what is everyone using these for on their n10's? I just can't think of much except for maybe using them on a drawing app.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

ibmnasa69

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
You don't have to spend big bucks on a stylus. I got four (4) rubber tipped styluses for only $2.99 on eBay (the price included free US Postal shipping as well). The bodies are metal with a pocket clip; they look and feel like a metal ball point pen with a rounded rubber end instead of an ink refill. They work great with my Nexus 10; much better than my finger. And, at that price if i lose one it's no big deal.

I got red ones; there are hundreds more on eBay to choose from...long ones, ones with built in ink cartridges, ones that are on keychains, etc etc.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
So what is everyone using these for on their n10's? I just can't think of much except for maybe using them on a drawing app.

I'm big (6'3") so perhaps my finger tips are bigger than normal. I'm constantly having trouble clicking things on the screen. My Fintie cover came with a stylus with a rubber tip and with it the difference in ease of clicking things on screen is dramatic.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

I forgot to say that the business end of these styluses is rubbery and about the size of a pencil eraser. Not like the stylus on the old PDAs with a hard tip like a ballpoint pen.

ibmnasa69

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Transtang asked what people use styluses (stylii?) for. Simply put, EVERTHING. Anything you do with your finger you can do easier and with more precision using a stylus. My experiences have been that it allows me to be more precise and work more quickly, on everything from tapping a letter on the keyboard to selecting a url to open up. When I'm reading an e-book using the Nook app and want to highlight a particular word to look up in the dictionary, the stylus works much, much better. Before I got the stylus no matter how careful I was, my finger seemed to select several words in a row. Now, I just touch down on the word and it pops up in the dictionary. I would hate to think about having to do without my stylus and just use my fingers, now that I've tried a stylus for a few days and gotten hooked on using it. As As the old commercial used to say, "try it, you'll like it".

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought a few bamboo styluses from staples and found them useless on the N10 unless you're drawing stick figures.

They're the wrong kind would be my guess. See the links above. It needs to have a rubber thing you tap with or whatever the ones in my links have. I'll give a review when I get them. I ordered each.