Gallery from camera in landscpae

jwcivic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to access the gallery of pictures after you take a photo in landscape mode? I hate having to change it to portrait to see the recent photos.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how to access the gallery of pictures after you take a photo in landscape mode? I hate having to change it to portrait to see the recent photos.

I just tried this - whether in portrait or landscape orientation, when the camera is active a simple swipe from left to right takes me to the gallery and (once there) a swipe from right to left returns me to the live camera.

Does this not work for you?

jwcivic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh duh, I was swiping from the blank area like the old palm pre days and Google now kept coming up. Thanks for solving my problem!

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh duh, I was swiping from the blank area like the old palm pre days and Google now kept coming up. Thanks for solving my problem!

I kept doing the same thing and was wondering why Google now keeps coming up. It's just odd that you access the gallery from the camera in portrait by swiping right, but have to do the opposite when in landscape

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty