Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Look at the status every night. And keep an eye on whats going on with your CC.
    What happened with me and others is that on google play orders page our date and status changed (status changed to pre-order; the date went from Dec 3 to Dec 12th). The status changed about the same time as Google made a transaction to hold the funds on my CC. Then with in 48 to 60 hours we received an email saying our order had been shipped.
    And to add to this - we receive a notice that the item was shipped when actually it was shipped the day before we receive the email.

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Okay... this weekend was sucky on the Nexus info front. Basically what transpired was Google charged my debit visa like a credit, and since debit visas cant have autherizations... when they pre-auth'd me it was actually a charge, so they have taken my money while thinking the bank still has it in a Pre-auth. SO, now I have 7 days to update my account, but I wont have my money returned from Google that soon, and they cancelled my order... so no Nexus 4 for Spuffy.

Just noticed that the date on my Google Play status page says Dec 15, 2012 with a pre-ordered status. So I'm probably looking at getting the shipment email in the next day or so.

Thanks for your help guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BBarnaby View Post
    Look at the status every night. And keep an eye on whats going on with your CC.
    What happened with me and others is that on google play orders page our date and status changed (status changed to pre-order; the date went from Dec 3 to Dec 12th). The status changed about the same time as Google made a transaction to hold the funds on my CC. Then with in 48 to 60 hours we received an email saying our order had been shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    And to add to this - we receive a notice that the item was shipped when actually it was shipped the day before we receive the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuffy View Post
    Okay... this weekend was sucky on the Nexus info front. Basically what transpired was Google charged my debit visa like a credit, and since debit visas cant have autherizations... when they pre-auth'd me it was actually a charge, so they have taken my money while thinking the bank still has it in a Pre-auth. SO, now I have 7 days to update my account, but I wont have my money returned from Google that soon, and they cancelled my order... so no Nexus 4 for Spuffy.
    This is not a good situation. But maybe they took it and it is your actual charge now? Or are you saying they took it as pre-auth, then refunded and are going to take it again before the original refund comes through? If so is the issue that you wont have enough money in the account?

Man that is awful! Sorry to hear about your situation - shame they don't have some sort of warning on their order pages about this type of situation with Visa debit!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Ohh man, sorry to hear that!
    Did you try to talk with them over the phone maybe and see if anything can be done?

Sorry to hear. I used my debit visa as well but got my $$ back as a "Visa debit" on the 12th when everyone started getting moved into pre-ordered status (I'm in pre-order status with 3-4 weeks delivery time). I have not received any other email from Google with regards as to what is happening. I may send a follow up to see how it works with the debit Visa either Wednesday or Thursday.

UPS has trouble delivering to my building because it is secured, but they are never ready to help. Mine has reach just 5 miles from away from me at a UPS center. I called UPS, but they wouldn't let me pickup until Wednesday.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freek4iphone View Post
    UPS has trouble delivering to my building because it is secured, but they are never ready to help. Mine has reach just 5 miles from away from me at a UPS center. I called UPS, but they wouldn't let me pickup until Wednesday.
    What do you mean? They have the package and wont let you pick it up?! Did they say why?

Package reached Lachine, QC this afternoon. That is 20 minutes from my house. -__-

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cleveralias View Post
    Package reached Lachine, QC this afternoon. That is 20 minutes from my house. -__-
    Mine has no update since 1:11am when it was scanned in Windsor ON. Weird that it has no update.

yes they have the package, they didn't give me a reason, just told me that if you want to pickup, you can only pickup on wednesday otherwise they will attempt first delivery tomorrow.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freek4iphone View Post
    yes they have the package, they didn't give me a reason, just told me that if you want to pickup, you can only pickup on wednesday otherwise they will attempt first delivery tomorrow.
    That's just insane! No logic behind it! It's less work for them if you pick it up instead of delivering the package to you.

That's just insane! No logic behind it! It's less work for them if you pick it up instead of delivering the package to you.
    Yes, and when i told them that UPS always has a problem because the building is secured, and we have to pickup anyways.

At least some of you guys got your package beyond Maumee, OH... My N4 seems to have missed the truck and has been sitting there since Saturday morning. Last update using PackageMapping.com was "LOCATION SCAN" at 11:42am this morning and my delivery date was rescheduled to 2012/12/19 instead of 2012/12/18.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fub4r3d View Post
    At least some of you guys got your package beyond Maumee, OH... My N4 seems to have missed the truck and has been sitting there since Saturday morning. Last update using PackageMapping.com was "LOCATION SCAN" at 11:42am this morning and my delivery date was rescheduled to 2012/12/19 instead of 2012/12/18.
    That sucks, sorry to hear that.

You spoke with UPS about it? How do you know it missed the truck and all the other info?

Mine has no update since 1:11am when it was scanned in Windsor ON. Weird that it has no update.
    Mine's there too. Chances are the Windsor depot is slammed due to Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by fub4r3d View Post
    I havent had an update since friday, last location was in Hodgkins, IL, United States 12/14/2012 10:45 A.M. Departure Scan SAD FACE

Well this is my first update in Canada. It went from Easy Syracuse, NY to Lachine, QC. I didn't have an update at 1 AM. This is my first update of the day.

Man Spuffy, that sucks!

I had a similar deal, but not a Debit Visa, normal Visa, got declined the first time they tried to charge my CC, also gave me the 7 days to update my info, which I did, and it seems it is back on track, but I don't know if my order got pushed back now

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lexcyn View Post
    Mine's there too. Chances are the Windsor depot is slammed due to Christmas.
    You are probably right.... I just hope that because of that we wont get pushed on delivery. After Windsor it will have to stop in Mississauga and from there to homes around the GTA.

Let's hope it will leave Windsor today.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

You are probably right.... I just hope that because of that we wont get pushed on delivery. After Windsor it will have to stop in Mississauga and from there to homes around the GTA.

Let's hope it will leave Windsor today.
    Yeah if it doesn't leave Windsor soon I don't see how we'll be getting it tomorrow

Mine just arrived in Winnipeg according to packagemapping.com Two more days till its here in Edmonton! I'd love to get it early but if it's all going by ground then I doubt that.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VertigoM View Post
    Yeah if it doesn't leave Windsor soon I don't see how we'll be getting it tomorrow
    Ye, doesnt look good. There is a chance that maybe the tacking was not updated or something... I donno

I'm actually on hold with UPS now to ask about it. I was making an educated guess since im out in Guelph and lots of the GTA people are reporting that they are at least in Canada by now. Its not the end of the world if it comes on Wednesday instead of tomorrow, but if they can't get it to my shipping address (work) by Friday, our mailroom is going to be closed down for Christmas, so it may be stuck on someones desk over Christmas...
Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344 ... LastLast