Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I used a visa debit. I checked my bank and the money is not there anymore so. I'm hoping that I'm just late getting a shipping confirmation email and it already has shipped.

Any update spuffy? I was also wondering about Maxod. While I have been lucky, I would like the entire team to get shipping notices. We are all in this together boys (and girls) :)

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I used a visa debit. I checked my bank and the money is not there anymore so. I'm hoping that I'm just late getting a shipping confirmation email and it already has shipped.

yeah, yours has shipped no doubt, you just haven't gotten your email yet. I haven't even been charged yet.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I really believe that all the 1-2 weeks shipping devices were shipped already... It's just a matter of getting the email and tracking number.....

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I really believe that all the 1-2 weeks shipping devices were shipped already... It's just a matter of getting the email and tracking number.....

I am 1-2 weeks, but I'm fairly certain mine hasn't shipped yet. My online banking shows pre-auths/charges the instant they're transacted and I've had nothing from Google since the initial pre-auth on December 3. I'm sure they haven't shipped without charging though I'd love to be proved wrong. :)

BillyDan

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Which case did you get?
Sorry about that. I screwed up my post. I ordered the one quoted by vancitypharaoh at: LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector and also have one coming from ebay at: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m1497.l2649&token=b6Nf4Fad

I like the idea of the clear ones as they show the device well, but I've dropped my current Blackberry a ton of times, and having even a cheap soft gel case has saved it. I'm moving to Ottawa, and with the glass phone + winter + gloves it will be only a matter of time before the Nexus 4 meets the ground.....

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I am 1-2 weeks, but I'm fairly certain mine hasn't shipped yet. My online banking shows pre-auths/charges the instant they're transacted and I've had nothing from Google since the initial pre-auth on December 3. I'm sure they haven't shipped without charging though I'd love to be proved wrong. :)
I am holding out hope for you. We are all in this together, regardless of our current status.

culture

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. 1-2 weeks, no shipping noticed, no charges or pre-autos.

I emailed Google and received a reply 10 mins later saying ill have a shipping notice by the 19th.

Im happy with that, that's right around when they said it would be.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

Today in the morning i checked my CC and i did not see any charges, just the funds being held for Google.
When i received the shipping email and checked the tracking info, i saw that the device was actually shipped yesterday.

I can happen...... Everything is possible....

BillyDan

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Hold out some hope. Mine shipped a day before I heard from Google. My order never did change from "pending".

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that. I screwed up my post. I ordered the one quoted by vancitypharaoh at: LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector and also have one coming from ebay at: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m1497.l2649&token=ndZpgimc

I like the idea of the clear ones as they show the device well, but I've dropped my current Blackberry a ton of times, and having even a cheap soft gel case has saved it. I'm moving to Ottawa, and with the glass phone + winter + gloves it will be only a matter of time before the Nexus 4 meets the ground.....

Thanks for the info.

culture

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Today in the morning i checked my CC and i did not see any charges, just the funds being held for Google.
When i received the shipping email and checked the tracking info, i saw that the device was actually shipped yesterday.

I don't even have any funds being held anymore. Strange.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174