Purchasing Nexus 4 from US but using it somewhere else

Rezaru

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
hey everybody
I've got a question
I live in Thailand and Nexus products are not available for Thailand yet, so I'm planning to ask someone in US to buy one for me and post it to me.
My question is that will I face any troubles using the device, if I purchase it like that? can I buy applications easily from Google play?
One more question. What about warranty? Can I take it to any LG consumer service in Thailand in case it's not working the way it should?

Thanks a lot :)

josegb2011

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Well when it comes to usage there should not be any problems as long theres a carrier there that has a gsm micro sim type of network and buying apps should not be a problem as well..but warranty wise i believe lg would only accept it in the .u.s since the warranty is for that region so you would have to send it back to the u.s. for those problems.. p.s. I could be wrong.

Vince B

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I live in the Philippines and I asked some family to buy the Nexus 4 for me from the US. Will the phone work with a Philippine SIM with a GSM band of 900 MHz/1800 MHz?

Thanks!

Rezaru

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Isn't the warranty supposed to be international? :|

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't the warranty supposed to be international? :|

m.clizzle

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine from the US play store but use a mom US carrier. Only problem I report is after roaming getting my home network is a pain.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It doesnt matter about the warranty. Just send the phone back to your friend in us who then returns it.

Sent from my Nexus 4

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I live in the Philippines and I asked some family to buy the Nexus 4 for me from the US. Will the phone work with a Philippine SIM with a GSM band of 900 MHz/1800 MHz?

Thanks!

Don't worry. It'll work

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty