Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 563
Like Tree35Likes
  1. #51  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    I believe it is so they know you have the money in your account. I don't think they actually charge you until after they ship it to you.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    PaulMilander likes this.
  2. #52  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Now I just need mine to show up. Wish I knew when it would ship out though.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  3. #53  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAsylum View Post
    Now I just need mine to show up. Wish I knew when it would ship out though.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Same here. The hold on my card is gone and my order is still pending in Google play. Pretty tired of using this atrix...

    Tomorrow will be one week after I ordered. I'm not upset at Google yet as I knew there would be a wait. I'm just anxious to play with my new phone.
    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #54  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAsylum View Post
    Now I just need mine to show up. Wish I knew when it would ship out though.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    The anxiety of waiting has me about sick... I just would love to at least get a shipping notice... Im actually thinking of calling off of work the day its supposed to get here lol
  5. #55  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Hey all,

    Just wanted to put in my two cents. I ordered the 8GB midday on the 12th, still no news (showing March 2nd as shipping date). I'll post when I hear something new. Can't wait to replace my dying original incredible!
  6. #56  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Ordered mine (16gb) on the morning of 13th. Still no news but pending charge is off my card.

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Android Central Forums
  7. #57  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Ordered a 8 Gig on the 14th, pending charge has is gone but still have a March 2 shipping date.... I do feel that Google has fumbled on this shipping
  8. #58  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    How have they fumbled? When I ordered, it was still 2-3 weeks, then a couple days after, it switched to 1-2 weeks. It's been 8 days waiting for me so far. I'm not mad, just impatient and anxious to try my new phone.
  9. #59  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAsylum View Post
    How have they fumbled? When I ordered, it was still 2-3 weeks, then a couple days after, it switched to 1-2 weeks. It's been 8 days waiting for me so far. I'm not mad, just impatient and anxious to try my new phone.
    Because they seem to ship to people in no order.. some are told 2 to 3 weeks then it gets shipped the next day, while others who was before them wait two weeks.. how is that not fumbling... its like they just grab any shipping label and maybe you have the golden ticket or dont
  10. #60  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMilander View Post
    Because they seem to ship to people in no order.. some are told 2 to 3 weeks then it gets shipped the next day, while others who was before them wait two weeks.. how is that not fumbling... its like they just grab any shipping label and maybe you have the golden ticket or dont
    I understand the frustration, believe me, but if it said 2-3 weeks when we agreed to make the purchase, then we have to give them 2-3 weeks before we say they're not holding up their end of the bargain.

    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
  11. #61  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    ordered on the 9th of feb.. after the long wait decided to finally send them a mail. they replied with march 1st as the shipping date. i dont get it coz ppl who ordered on the 8th got theirs shipped on the same day and received it within 48 hrs.. guess 9th wasnt a lucky day to place the order
  12. #62  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaeon View Post
    ordered on the 9th of feb.. after the long wait decided to finally send them a mail. they replied with march 1st as the shipping date. i dont get it coz ppl who ordered on the 8th got theirs shipped on the same day and received it within 48 hrs.. guess 9th wasnt a lucky day to place the order
    It seems like everyone that ordered on the 9th or later in the US, hasn't received anything
    Thaeon likes this.
  13. #63  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    I ordered my phone on the 12th and received the expected shipping date of March 1. I decided to order one for my wife yesterday, the 18th, and received the same shipping date of March 1. This might just be the default date they're giving to everyone ordering around that time, but it might also be that they are expecting their stock to be replenished around March 1. It's hard to say.
  14. #64  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    I ordered on the 16th and I too was told my order would should by the 1st when I spoke with Google.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeit View Post
    I ordered my phone on the 12th and received the expected shipping date of March 1. I decided to order one for my wife yesterday, the 18th, and received the same shipping date of March 1. This might just be the default date they're giving to everyone ordering around that time, but it might also be that they are expecting their stock to be replenished around March 1. It's hard to say.
  15. #65  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Cornetta View Post
    I ordered on the 16th and I too was told my order would should by the 1st when I spoke with Google.
    Hmm, well, maybe this March 1 date is more accurate than we were hoping it was. Sucks for me. I happen to be leaving town for a few days the morning of March 1....
  16. #66  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by ajonesma View Post
    It seems like everyone that ordered on the 9th or later in the US, hasn't received anything
    I read one where he ordered on the 12th and got it three days later... it's so random

    Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums
  17. #67  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Ordered mine on the 18th. Fingers crossed.
  18. #68  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Ordered mine in the evening on 2/9, received email from google with UPS tracking info this morning (2/19).

    8GB, shipped to California.

    Hope you all get yours soon!
  19. #69  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Ordered mine on the 17th. N4 16GB. Estimated shipping date is still march 1st. Emailed google today and got the same response as everyone above:

    Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

    If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

    According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of March 01.


    The hold on my card was also removed today. Hoping for a turnaround this week. Not holding my breath for it though!
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #70  
    DNicolasL's Avatar

    Posts
    404 Posts
    Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Ordered my 16 GB this morning. Ship estimate of March 3. This is the third phone I've bought since November (the other two were for family). Google really flubbed it with the N4. Especially charging for the two day shipping if they don't actually have the product in stock. I almost understood them having issues on November 13th but it has been over 3 months. People are going to start looking at other options and waiting for the S4 if they can't get the phone reliably in stock.
  21. #71  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    you lucky thing you , i ordered mine on the 9 th in the am so someone else is right when they say no rhyme or reason to who gets theirs when .
    mike
  22. #72  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Ordered mine on the Friday the 15th at 4:54pm EST. Hopefully something will come soon enough...
    --Retired LG Optimus V owner
    --Hated the Motorola Triumph
    --Loved the Samsung Galaxy S II
    --Couldn't get over the LG Nexus 4
    --Couldn't let my hands off the LG Nexus 5, but chose to go to
    --The powerful, my top favorite phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 4
  23. #73  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    I ordered my N4 this past weekend on 2/16 late at night. I'm showing a shipping estimate of March 7..... I really hope I don't have to wait that long.

    This is really going to test my patience I think.
  24. #74  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    i sent question to google , how someone in california ( sorry pomo78 ) ordered theirs in the pm on the 9th and i ordered mine the 9th am that they got their shipping conformation before me . i was given the bs answer mine was to be shipped mar 2 . i sent email back that the question was why someone who ordered after me will get theirs first . no response yet on that one . really disappointed in google wallet , in that they seem to be in total disarray .
  25. #75  

    Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

    Quote Originally Posted by bristolmrd View Post
    i sent question to google , how someone in california ( sorry pomo78 ) ordered theirs in the pm on the 9th and i ordered mine the 9th am that they got their shipping conformation before me . i was given the bs answer mine was to be shipped mar 2 . i sent email back that the question was why someone who ordered after me will get theirs first . no response yet on that one . really disappointed in google wallet , in that they seem to be in total disarray .
    Yeah, unfortunately I think this shipping situation is the price we have to pay for a cheap, unlocked phone. Seems like Google has no interest in fixing this problem.

    I kind of thought ordering this close to mwc would give me a good chance to get my phone really quickly since more people are holding out for the to-be-announced phones. Oh well. Guess I was wrong.

    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replacement Galaxy Nexus Shipping Unlocked
    By phonejunky in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:11 PM
  2. Galaxy Nexus Shipped To Verizon
    By Eric Kane in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 11:00 AM
  3. Nexus Purchase Timing for the Cost Conscious
    By dapercy in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. Do most current Nexus owners run Cyanogen?
    By greydarrah in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:32 PM
  5. galaxy nexus hand time
    By droid1294 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions