5.1 E update bugs

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or is E buggy?

Cell networks: It is like it refuses to go to 3g. If I notice I have no signal I have to unlock the phone to get it to pick up next tower.

Bluetooth headphones: The headphones worked fine on 5.0. I could forward track from the headphones in any app. Now when I hit the button it just wakes up ambient display. If with the screen unlocked it doesn't go to the next track.

Posted via the Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was on D and flashed to E and then back to D. I just felt the D update worked better on reception, nothing scientific. I am on ATT.

Posted via Nexus 6!

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I was on D and flashed to E and then back to D. I just felt the D update worked better on reception, nothing scientific. I am on ATT.

Posted via Nexus 6!

And E is supposed to be for Verizon. I just find it buggy especially compared to 5.0. Not being able to change songs in the gym sucks!

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm running the D files that's I flashed and not the E version. I had contemplated flashing E but I'm on Verizon as well by the sounds of it I'll stick with what I have. With D everything seems smooth but every once in awhile especially in the FB app things will lock up and half the screen will stay frozen while the other continues to move or change it's rather odd.

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I wiped partition catch and BT headphones function properly now. I haven't been in the same dead zones since so I am not sure about Cell antennas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer