Verizon network question

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
What network should I choose to allow simultaneous voice and data? I am a little confused over that part of the system. Thanks for any advice.

Steve

Posted via the Android Central App

Debian Dog

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
What I'm using
1588c86d364b4268bc706f4dde518ec3.jpg

Sent from my Google N6 on VZ

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
For some reason mine doesn't have the enhanced 4G LTE mode as an option. I just sideloaded 5.1 today and this was the main reason I did it instead of waiting for the ota to push to me. :'(

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, how are you getting this option for Enhanced 4GLTE Mode?

I am on 5.1 and have advanced calling 1.0 on my account.

I must be missing something :/

Debian Dog

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
In order to enable the setting on your phone, head into the dialer and type in *#*#4636#*#*. When you hit that last *, your phone will jump into the hidden settings menu. Choose “Phone info” and then scroll down until you see an option for “TURN ON VOLTE PROVISIONED FLAG.” Tap that and then reboot your phone (I had to reboot twice for some reason to get it to work). Once booted, head into your phone’s regular settings menu, tap on “More” under “Wireless & networks,” then “Cellular networks.” You should now see an option for “Enhanced 4G LTE Mode” and it should be toggled on.

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
In order to enable the setting on your phone, head into the dialer and type in *#*#4636#*#*. When you hit that last *, your phone will jump into the hidden settings menu. Choose “Phone info” and then scroll down until you see an option for “TURN ON VOLTE PROVISIONED FLAG.” Tap that and then reboot your phone (I had to reboot twice for some reason to get it to work). Once booted, head into your phone’s regular settings menu, tap on “More” under “Wireless & networks,” then “Cellular networks.” You should now see an option for “Enhanced 4G LTE Mode” and it should be toggled on.

Just found this via Google and was coming back to the thread to post, you beat me to it!

Great, I have visual voicemail and data while on a call, now I am truly satisfied with my N6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty