What's Your Favorite ROM for Nexus7?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I may be trying out PA tomorrow. Kinda need a change from AOKP...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

itstrentb

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I liked Paranoid Android on my tablet.. i loved the hybrid/tablet/phablet options and it ran pretty fast. But currently, BlackBean is the winner because of the customization level. So many options and so easy to change the DPI to tablet mode if you wanted it to be.

mctech247

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I have tried: Classic nerds, Blackbean, glazed bean, baked, CM10, AOKP, Paranoid Android and a few others . My favorite rom for now has been EOS 3 for the Nexus 7 it has some unique features and allows you to use a tablet mode ui if you like it is fast and stable. :) give it a try. I recommend trying roms and seeing which one has the features you like. :)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have tried: Classic nerds, Blackbean, glazed bean, baked, CM10, AOKP, Paranoid Android and a few others . My favorite rom for now has been EOS 3 for the Nexus 7 it has some unique features and allows you to use a tablet mode ui if you like it is fast and stable. :) give it a try. I recommend trying roms and seeing which one has the features you like. :)

+1
Team EOS ROM has kept me happy enough to not flash anything else for the past few weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo