Updated to 4.3 + notification sound + bug? ? ?

OldWomanWitch

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I am a neophyte nexus user, a bit computer literate. Updated to 4.3 on nexus the other day. I've been installing certain apps trying to get set up for a trip. Acquired a very annoying notification sound every 20 - 30 seconds. I've looked everywhere. Can't get rid of the notification sound and I don't think it's attached to email as I don't get that much and certainly not that frequently.

heelanaya

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I am a neophyte nexus user, a bit computer literate. Updated to 4.3 on nexus the other day. I've been installing certain apps trying to get set up for a trip. Acquired a very annoying notification sound every 20 - 30 seconds. I've looked everywhere. Can't get rid of the notification sound and I don't think it's attached to email as I don't get that much and certainly not that frequently.
what notification is anoying you or in what app you can always disable it if you dont use

OldWomanWitch

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
This is Nexus 7 bought last winter. It appears to be a notification on something incoming. I have searched and can not identify where it is originating. It may be for email? I can choose the sound that annoys me; don't know if that points to the app that is the source. Will go through app by app and see if I can find a settings screen for each. Any other suggestions? thanks,

Last edited:

heelanaya

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
It appears to be a notification on something incoming. I have searched and can not identify where it is originating. It may be for email? I can choose the sound that annoys me; don't know if that points to the app that is the source. Will go through app by app and see if I can find a settings screen for each. Any other suggestions? thanks,
whats the name of the notification sound and also you can try factory resetting you can always disable the apps you dont use or if you want you can freeze them using titanium backup

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87