- 19 Posts
Android and Microsoft MSN/Hotmail/Outlook
A few days ago the default email program in our Nexus 7 (bought 1 month ago) and Nexus 10 (bought in Dec) started having problems connecting with ("couldn't open connection to server") and downloading sent emails from our Microsoft MSN email account. Prior to this it had worked flawlessly in showing both inbox and sent items from our account and the original setup of the account in both devices was automatic. Google doesn't find any discussion of this problem with Nexus tablets, but plenty with Droid phones going back years.
Anyone have this problem and know of a solution? I've also tried AquaMail and MS Outlook (lousy app) with the same result.
- 08-16-2013, 01:26 PM #2
- 19 Posts
Re: Android and Microsoft MSN/Hotmail/Outlook
I noticed in doing my research on this problem that there were some problems with Outlook about the same time we noticed it, but we are still having the connection and syncing issues so I don't know if that event resulted in our continuing problem.
- By JohnBB101 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 51Last Post: 09-22-2013, 11:16 AM
- By mushie143 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:39 PM
- By still1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:58 AM
- By Matthew Swanson in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 12:30 PM
- By FunControl in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:24 AM