nexus 7 4.3? update error

fishbowl38

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
So I got the nexus 7 2013 about a month ago and ever since about 2 weeks ago, I keep getting the notification of a new 4.3 update even though I already have android 4.3. It says it's downloaded and verified but when I go and install it, the android man with the red ball of doom appears and I get an error. The notification disappears after I force it to restart but after about 2 days, it appears again with the same scenario and is very frustrating since the notification is always there and I'm just concerned whether I can get the 4.3 update when it's released. I'm currently on build JWR66N.

Anthony Benel

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
So I got the nexus 7 2013 about a month ago and ever since about 2 weeks ago, I keep getting the notification of a new 4.3 update even though I already have android 4.3. It says it's downloaded and verified but when I go and install it, the android man with the red ball of doom appears and I get an error. The notification disappears after I force it to restart but after about 2 days, it appears again with the same scenario and is very frustrating since the notification is always there and I'm just concerned whether I can get the 4.3 update when it's released. I'm currently on build JWR66N.

When I got this message using my galaxy nexus, I knew it was time for a factory reset. Although this was on android 4.2

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fishbowl38

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
How would you back up every bit of data from the tablet including the cached app data if i was to factory reset it? I also have a few apps on there which are not from the app store (outdated versions to suite my needs), how would i save those from getting deleted? Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo