Lock screen music players - 20 second lag

godsaviour93

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello, i just recently did a factory reset on my phone (vzw nexus) about a month ago, and about a week ago, my lock screen music controls started to lag. whether its pause, play, forward, or backward, it takes about 20 seconds for each. i read that some people had this problem only on the initial pause, play, forward, or back, but for me it happens every time. anyone know any ideas on what is causing this, or fix to it. i use google music, rdio, and BeyondPod, and it happens for each.

godsaviour93

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
that didn't help with the problem, i'm not sure why its happening. it was working fine for a few weeks after the factory reset, then all of a sudden it started lagging.

CoryCPT

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok I had the same issue and this is what worked for me. Reboot your phone in safe mode and then start the music player. Test the lock screen and it should once again work normally. Then reboot the phone normally and test it to make sure. Hope that helps as I was super relieved when I did it.

fritzo81

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok I had the same issue and this is what worked for me. Reboot your phone in safe mode and then start the music player. Test the lock screen and it should once again work normally. Then reboot the phone normally and test it to make sure. Hope that helps as I was super relieved when I did it.

THANK YOU! that totally worked. thought i dropped my phone one two many times. i was honestly considering going to verizon and asking for a new phone. gracias!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty