Which ROMS can I run that NFL mobile works for?

milwaukee613

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
With the nfl season around the corner and fantasy football picking up and getting together. I really need a ROM that allows me to run NFL mobile.

i know that the Das Bamf Sense 3.0 RC4.9 and CM7 do not allow nfl mobile to work.

Anyone know of WHICH ROMS work with the app?

Thanks!

milwaukee613

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I think any BAMF rom will run the app and the only one I know that doesn't is CM7.

Yes, I am running CM7, and nfl mobile does not work.
But interestingly enough, I flashed, Bamf Sense 3.0 RC4.9 and Synergy, Both of which would not allow me to run the nfl mobile app.

I am just saying my experience, but Ill try Gingeritis next

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am running CM7, and nfl mobile does not work.
But interestingly enough, I flashed, Bamf Sense 3.0 RC4.9 and Synergy, Both of which would not allow me to run the nfl mobile app.

I am just saying my experience, but Ill try Gingeritis next

Like I said earlier, to run nfl mobile in bamf sense, you need the verizon login client. Link provided in my previous post.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Seems the SSO is having issues. I cant run the NFL app, MY Verizon app, Verizon Music (downloaded to test). Going to try to update it with the link above, see if that works.

Services temporarly unavailable errors.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
no go. Its not letting me sucessfully use the Verizon Single Sign In for these apps (which is required to make them run). Ive tried different things and updating the SSO but no go.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't use these either. Liquid Thunderbread. I'd like to run the data usage widget, but alas it's just not meant to be with this ROM. lol

milwaukee613

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
no go. Its not letting me sucessfully use the Verizon Single Sign In for these apps (which is required to make them run). Ive tried different things and updating the SSO but no go.

Let me get this straight....Your running gingeritis and you still cant get the app to work??

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
You are correct. To test something I also downloaded Verizon Music and tried to run that. Same error I get with the NFL app,or any other Verizon app that requires me to sign into my account. I cant even get the the part where I CAN sign in,it goes right to the error.

Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later or call customer care for assistance. This has been going on for days. And as I stated, it WAS working fine up till last week, then this constant error. Over on XDA people are having the same problems with the SSO. It just stopped working, like Verizon gave us rooted people to big middle finger sometime last week or so (someone posted about being on the phone with tech support and the support guy knew the caller was rooted and even mentioned the rom he was running. Not sure if it was here or XDA)

milwaukee613

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
You are correct. To test something I also downloaded Verizon Music and tried to run that. Same error I get with the NFL app,or any other Verizon app that requires me to sign into my account. I cant even get the the part where I CAN sign in,it goes right to the error.

Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later or call customer care for assistance. This has been going on for days. And as I stated, it WAS working fine up till last week, then this constant error. Over on XDA people are having the same problems with the SSO. It just stopped working, like Verizon gave us rooted people to big middle finger sometime last week or so (someone posted about being on the phone with tech support and the support guy knew the caller was rooted and even mentioned the rom he was running. Not sure if it was here or XDA)

Well, if they can see that we are rooted, they are just jerks. HTC is releasing the bootloaders anyway, so verizon will back down from people rooting......hopefully....

I just read this at rootzwiki [FIX] NFL Mobile App on cm7 - Page 19
(look at the last post)...i guess it doesnt matter anymore for me. Im not going to pay $10 a month for NFL mobile...
Verizon once again ruined a good thing... :-( ....I guess im going to have to spend more time in front of a TV to watch the games.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, if they can see that we are rooted, they are just jerks. HTC is releasing the bootloaders anyway, so verizon will back down from people rooting......hopefully....

I just read this at rootzwiki [FIX] NFL Mobile App on cm7 - Page 19
(look at the last post)...i guess it doesnt matter anymore for me. Im not going to pay $10 a month for NFL mobile...
Verizon once again ruined a good thing... :-( ....I guess im going to have to spend more time in front of a TV to watch the games.
I think u still get free audio to all the games.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The NFL Mobile app stopped working for me on Gingeritis 3D VIII... it had worked when I first loaded the new version... then when I wanted to use it during the last Viking's home game it failed... kept getting the 303 error. I looked around RootzWiki and saw a few others were getting the same error... so I guess I can live without it... but I'm not happy. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia