Verizon Launch Delayed..(rumors)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Verizon return date extended to January. Go get another phone and then return it!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm going to wait until next week and if no release date is announced I am going to grab most likely the rezound and use that and see if i like it and if the nexus finally gets a release I will return it for the nexus.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
If you exchange the device I dont believe that you pay the 35 buck fee.. but i dont know because I havent brought a device since the E815... sooooooo

and besides the device will be out very soon.. I just like the idea of giving Vzw lots of stock for refurbs...

Panda

Power to the consumer..

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
if you exchange the device i dont believe that you pay the 35 buck fee.. But i dont know because i havent brought a device since the e815... Sooooooo

and besides the device will be out very soon.. I just like the idea of giving vzw lots of stock for refurbs...

Panda

power to the consumer..

the panda has spoken.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
If you exchange the device I dont believe that you pay the 35 buck fee.. but i dont know because I havent brought a device since the E815... sooooooo

and besides the device will be out very soon.. I just like the idea of giving Vzw lots of stock for refurbs...

Panda

Power to the consumer..

Soon as in less than 2 weeks, a week, a few days?

beargold23

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Panda

Power to the consumer..

I had one of those lol :D

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
black_man_x The Panda King
@
@LeathermanGX NOOO.. actually I am a google lackey.. I dont care what carrier you buy it on.. but they will have in the US first..

Makes sense I mean you think verizon would want exclusivity only to be the 2nd carrier to release it? I think that is why the gsm version didn't launch yet because verizon has the chance for first launch.

Reactions: droid1294

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure soon is on a glacial time scale...
This week's swirl of rumors sucks if you want to believe the LTE version of the device is ready or that VZW has them.

What the 1 rumor by p3droid that the nexus was getting pushed back? Because he was the only one who said anything about that. All the others seemed to think it was still on track for soon launch. We all know how he likes to stir the pot and it looks like this was one of those times.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
What the 1 rumor by p3droid that the nexus was getting pushed back? Because he was the only one who said anything about that. All the others seemed to think it was still on track for soon launch. We all know how he likes to stir the pot and it looks like this was one of those times.

I see where he's coming from. People picked up on P3 and it gained momentum - clearly overblown though.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Lets shoot for Friday, Its my birthday and this will be a welcome present!

If all else fails PLEASE before Thanksgiving.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Greetings from England ... just checking in.

Know that lots of rumors about release dates are floating in the air... I would hope that people keep the faith and don't allow their excitement to turn into a mob thingy..

Panda