Who's GN is Naked besides mine??

Are you going fully Nexus Naked?

• Total voters

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
After reading this thread and poll results, I feel like such a prude. :(

My Galaxy Nexus is fully clothed/protected. (full hard case, plus screen protector) :)

Guess I won't be approved for membership at the local nudist resort. :(

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
lol , I got mine in the otterbox defender case,its got a rubbery back to it

I am going to rip out the built in screen protector tho :p

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I can't stand cases and screen protectors.

I'd rather have scratches and scuffs all over my device than defile it with plastic covers. If it cracks on a fall, so be it. This is why I pay for insurance.

zswap

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Bought the vetizon case..coukdnt take how big it made my phone fell...so naked with verizon screen protector..not the ant glare one though!

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Bought the vetizon case..coukdnt take how big it made my phone fell...so naked with verizon screen protector..not the ant glare one though!

I don't even think the anti-glare ones are worth it. The phones screen seems to do pretty good in the sun in my experience.

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
application rejected!!

sorry.... but I withdrew my application first! :D

the monthly dues are just to high, so I can't afford to be in a nudist resort anyway. :(
(although the resort director's sales pitch was that I'll actually be saving money
by not having to buy clothes anymore)

Back to going naked with Galaxy Nexus.... I actually got a case because
I wanted something than has more grip. If I drop the phone, I doubt even
an Otterbox will be able to save it.

RobUM2011

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I've never been a fan of cases.. I don't like having such a cool looking phone, only to hide it with a thick/bulky case. I just try to be extra careful in not dropping it. So yea, my friend is completely naked and she's gonna stay that way.

Mayze

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could go naked but can't :-\ Just about every phone I've owned I've dropped at least once on a hard surface. Would rather pay $20 for a case than $100 deductible to replace it.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I never used a case til now.

I dropped my GN twice in the first six days of owning it. Dented it the first time, cracked it the second time. Off to Verizon I ran for a gel case. Jewel blue, my five year old loves it. She's attracted like a moth.

Ugh clothing is scratchy and uncomfortable. :(

Screen protectors suck. No need for them since screens went glass.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Going bareback with mine, any protection just doesn't feel right... :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
If you're like me and sell your phones to purchase the next new hotness, screen protectors and cases are a must. There have even been times when I bought my screen protectors and cases before I actually get the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: crzycrkr

mitra88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Started with fully naked. Dropped it on a taxiway of an airport while doing the preflight at night (with the torch app). Scratched almost all four corners of my GN. :mad:

Now, I am using Otterbox defender (to cover the scratches from being seen). Probably will replace the unit via insurance soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbloom