Who's GN is Naked besides mine??

Are you going fully Nexus Naked?

• Total voters

Juststef

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Essentially naked with a sheer top on my front.

Seriously, the anti glare protectors, will defeat the vivid colors of the screen. A clear screen protector doesn't distract, providing that it is properly installed. It will protect it from scratches. I might consider a silicone rubber to make sure nothing nasty get into places it doesn't belong ( see flimsy battery door)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

HWill

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the Incipo case. I also have the Otterbox Defender case that I will be taking back tomorrow, I don't like the hard screen protector on it.

The Incipo case should be good. It is just like the case on my Droid X I have had since it came out and it still looks brand new.

Dayghne

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Had screen protector (crummy three pack) and textured rubber slim case (?) Installed at vzw store. Took the screen protector off right away because it made the screen look like an old crt. Love the case though good firm grip without adding bulk.

ZachDasher

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
What's everybody's opinion on the zagg screen protector? I want a good screen protector, and the vzw one sucks.

2010BmwM3

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I wasted 10$ on screen protectors. I sat there and cleaned the screen for 2 minutes each time, but every time one way or another a damn piece of dust got under the protector and just annoyed me to death! 3 screen protectors down the drain.

I was contemplating an otterbox, but it looked bulky. Can anyone elaborate?

ZachDasher

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I wasted 10$ on screen protectors. I sat there and cleaned the screen for 2 minutes each time, but every time one way or another a damn piece of dust got under the protector and just annoyed me to death! 3 screen protectors down the drain.

I was contemplating an otterbox, but it looked bulky. Can anyone elaborate?

I tried the otter box defender case from verizon. I already took it back. Its really bulky, and EXTREMELY hard to take off. I root and mod my phone, and if something happens where i have to do a battery pull, I don't want to have to worry about dealing with the case. I got the incipio double case and it works great. I'm still considering going naked though.

2010BmwM3

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried the otter box defender case from verizon. I already took it back. Its really bulky, and EXTREMELY hard to take off. I root and mod my phone, and if something happens where i have to do a battery pull, I don't want to have to worry about dealing with the case. I got the incipio double case and it works great. I'm still considering going naked though.

Thanks, I knew that thing looked pretty bulky on their website. I guess I will keep it naked for a while myself. The Incipio might be a purchase if I change my mind.

armyintelmom

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Totally nekkid so far, but will probably pick up a (very girly) skin soon. I'm really gentle on phones, but don't want it sliding off the desk at the Firm when I'm supposed to be working. :-*

wassct

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine is bare except when I use the holster. Screen protector really made the screen look crappy.

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I never met a screen protector I didn't hate...
Cases get in my way
Got me a nice leather holster that fit my Fascinate and it now fits my Galaxy Nexus because the sides are elastic.
I will only get/us a case for when I'm skiing/snowboarding, hiking, etc... but for average day in the office (Bank branch manager) there is no need. It looks impressive naked.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
What's everybody's opinion on the zagg screen protector? I want a good screen protector, and the vzw one sucks.

Worst screen protectors on the market. There are still a bunch of sheep that swear by them, but they are old tech. Just about everything out there is better at this point. Best are Steinheil Ultra Crystal. Can't even tell its there and feels just like the glass.

abausch

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine is and I would like to keep it that way. The one thing I really miss about my OG though is the rubberized surfaces. Wish the battery cover had some grip to it

Me too!! The plastic back is too slippery in my hand...I miss the rubber feel of the OG Droid.

I put a screen protector on mine, but I hate it. But I'm too afraid it'll get scratched up in my backpack without it. I'm not going to buy a case for it. The sales woman at the Verizon store said "You're not going to protect your $600 phone!?!" and I said, "No, I'm very careful". Ha!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wongcheng