I am keeping my PreOrder

Keeping your EVO4GLTE preorder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
And what if next week becomes Late-Summer 2012? Fall 2012? When is enough enough?

THAT is the question! I doubt this will be resolved in a few days. So what if it gets to the point where the SGS III is made available? I wouldn't want my upgrade tied up in a pre-order for a phone that may be illegal for sale in the USA :)

imranmali3

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if Sprint can do this, but doubt they will:

They should deliver the phones to all their respective states/cities to be held at UPS, so the instant that the release date is official and back on, KABAM! We get same day shipping of our pre-orders :)

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
And have UPS use their warehouses to store them? Yeah it's not likely to happen.

Sent from my A200 using Android Central Forums

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
The poll is pretty one-sided right now. I'm keeping my pre-order. My original EVO still makes calls, surfs the web, gets email and messages and plays music. I'm good.

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site
This whole nonsense actually has me debating leaving Sprint. Trying to walk myself off the ledge but the $15 more on another carrier will get me a larger phone selection, up and running LTE and greater coverage.

I've always cheerleaded Sprint....been with them since 2002 but when the nice perks started disappearing like the yearly upgrades, or the $10 premium service fee or the slow down of the 3G network and now they are getting rid of the 15 day policy:
Sprint reportedly cancelling its early upgrade program June 1st - Engadget

I'm just really debating whta i like about Sprint anymore...and the $15 savings is not cutting it these days.

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I are keeping our pre orders. I am sure this will be resolved quickly given the hi publicity it has received so far.
I hope it also works to be negative publicity for Apple. They get antsy and pee on themselves when their stock dives down.:D

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Based on my non-patented "patent calculator" the expiration for patent 647 is February 1, 2016. So now we at least have a drop dead date for this whole pre-order mess.

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm Keeping Mine until it gets here or something comes into Play ( SIII maybe) .

But that UPS HUB could have a Customs Agent there. Many times these big Hubs get Shipments from overseas and have to be cleared. They all don't have to go to say a Port and then get Sent to the Hub from there. Just like almost every Airport has a Customs Agent on hand even if it's just for a small plane crossing the Boarder. So just because yours has a Label Printed to go on the Box in no way means it's any closer to that box you hope is your 4GLTE

Tanglebones

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Don't really have a choice :(
My wife already upgraded a month ago, so we renewed our contract, and my launch Evo 4G is dying a slow death. I'm not particularly interested in the GNex, and the SIII is too far down the line.

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm Keeping Mine until it gets here or something comes into Play ( SIII maybe) .

But that UPS HUB could have a Customs Agent there. Many times these big Hubs get Shipments from overseas and have to be cleared. They all don't have to go to say a Port and then get Sent to the Hub from there. Just like almost every Airport has a Customs Agent on hand even if it's just for a small plane crossing the Boarder. So just because yours has a Label Printed to go on the Box in no way means it's any closer to that box you hope is your 4GLTE

It's on the box dude. I just know it is. ;)

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm keeping my preorder. I want the EVO 4G LTE and for now my year old EVO 3D works just like it did the day I got it and I still enjoy using it. I'm good and still have something to look forward to.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm keeping my preorder. I want the EVO 4G LTE and for now my year old EVO 3D works just like it did the day I got it and I still enjoy using it. I'm good and still have something to look forward to.

I am right there with yah but i am going to call sprint and make a stink cause i paid that 45 dollar buy up so i want that back :mad:

johnshaft

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I loved my OG Evo as it was my first Android device. I love my Evo 3D even though the 3D part of it is lame. I am impressed that HTC has scared the bejeezus out of Apple that they are stopping my EVO one at the border. The point is, the data speed in my area with Sprint is fine. LTE is coming. HTC makes great phones and I will wait it out. Anyone with me?

No question, I'm keeping my pre-order. I've already received my "temporary" case and holster today. All I'm missing is the phone.

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd like another choice here. How about, waiting for a few days to see what happens before I decide whether to cancel or keep the preorder. I hope this gets resolved by next week, or else I'd consider cancelling my preorder and waiting for another phone, like Galaxy S3 or whatnot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milaco