This Phone Is Very Worth It!!

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Quick story about how I ended up with this.
I had a gs2, traded for a rooted HTC amaze. I was amazed, everything worked great until it randomly froze and would not go past the HTC logo screen. So I went into t mobile and saw this perfect size phone! Lol keep in mind that I'm 6'2 so my hands are big...anyway this phone is the same exact thing as a galaxy s2. performs very fast, no lag at all. Only difference between the two is the Blaze 4g 5megapixel camera vs Galaxy S2 8megapixel camera. Oh and how can I forget that the blaze 4g has the best battery life I've experienced on any high end Android device I've owned, which has been all of them :). Don't let people discourage you from this phone. It's great!!!

Reactions: mr.travo

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
How to u find the thickness an bloatware?

Hmm to me it feels perfect, it's about 1/3 of a inch thick maybe a little more lol just guessing by looking at it. And bloatware wise, there's the usual t mobile/Samsung apps like t mobile id, 411 & more, more for me!, game base, mobile life organizer, slacker, t mobile mall. Im sure you get the point lol. But the phone runs smooth, I would call it a baby galaxy s2 or galaxy s2 jr. Lol just cause the screen is a little smaller. Screen is clear & colors are vibrant like you would expect from a super amoled display. Oh yea phone also comes with wifi calling and nfc.

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is excellent. On par with the iPhone I had and much, much better than the HTC Incredible2 that it replaced.

Tronmech

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
How to u find the thickness an bloatware?

Thick? I came from a G2. This phone is by far the best smartphone bargain in T-Mobile's on-contract lineup. I got 3 (one for each daughter) If I didn't need the gs2's larger screen (old eyes) and ICE, I'd have saved myself $60 and got one for myself.

When the promised ics update appears, this would be just about the perfect phone deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

blackberry260

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I've had mines for about a month now I love it. It's fast and very responsive and the batter life is great too considering all the apps I have installed and how much I use it on a daily basis. This is my first Android device and coming from a long time BlackBerry user this is the phone to get if you want the speed and power of the latest droids without the high price tag.

The only thing that has taken some time to get used to is the on screen keyboard. The SwiftKey 3 app is great for texting. I love this phone and I can't wait to see what it will be able to do with the ICS update.

As it stands the only thing about this phone that I don't like is that u can't use my camera while on a phone call (something I could always do with my blackberry) other than that it's perfect!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I've had mines for about a month now I love it. It's fast and very responsive and the batter life is great too considering all the apps I have installed and how much I use it on a daily basis. This is my first Android device and coming from a long time BlackBerry user this is the phone to get if you want the speed and power of the latest droids without the high price tag.

The only thing that has taken some time to get used to is the on screen keyboard. The SwiftKey 3 app is great for texting. I love this phone and I can't wait to see what it will be able to do with the ICS update.

As it stands the only thing about this phone that I don't like is that u can't use my camera while on a phone call (something I could always do with my blackberry) other than that it's perfect!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G

You can use the camera while in a call on tweaked ;-)