What is the status of your Droid X order

JayMSY

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I received a confirmation email too but I wonder if the package is the accessories. The TeleSales rep stated earlier today that it was possible I would be receiving the accessories tomorrow but the phone a week from Monday. Does 3.0 lb sound right for case, car charger, and phone? Guess I will find out by 4p tomorrow (today).

geekpimpfx

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
i ordered the phone only, it's showing as 2lbs, so 3lbs for phone + accessories sounds right.

It's at the sort facility in Cleveland, OH now, should be down to Canton before 3pm, I wouldn't be surprised to see it this morning

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a desktop charger. That better not be the reason this is happening. I'm going to call again in a few. Some people are calling and getting tracking info even though the email never got sent.

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
sorry to hear you guys are still waiting for your tracking number that sucks but if you ordered it before it said out of stock online you should get it,if you dont i would pitch a bitch and make them give you like $50 off for messing up the order and for you having to wait. its bull sh@# :mad:

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow. Epic fail on Verizon's part. They tell me that I ordered it after 6pm and it won't ship until the 23rd. I told her I have a confirmation email time stamped 2:47am. The order number she shows is different than mine and the amount billed is different by almost $80.00. Still on hold waiting for internet sales support to pick up.

jbmoby

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, if you ordered it before it said out of stock and you paid for over night shipping or anything extra like that, definitely make the refund your shipping charges and stress the "inconvenience" this has put on you.

And as long as we are talking weights and measures, my package is 3.0lbs/1.4kg and I ordered Phone, Desktop dock, hdmi, skullcandy headset.

jbmoby

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow. Epic fail on Verizon's part. They tell me that I ordered it after 6pm and it won't ship until the 23rd. I told her I have a confirmation email time stamped 2:47am. The order number she shows is different than mine and the amount billed is different by almost $80.00. Still on hold waiting for internet sales support to pick up.

Oh no she didn't! :mad:

Good luck! Hope they find your order AND it is on its way.

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
It's over. I've resided to the fact that Verizon blew it and I won't get it for another week or more. I sent off an email to corporate asking them to explain themselves and to tell that this is all too similar to the Inc launch. I swear they run these places like an airline. Let's oversell the product, and then tell people that their order got bumped even though they placed it long before others did, yet those other people are still sitting in my seat.

jbmoby

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Tifioso,

Did they offer any compensation/acknowledge they were in the wrong?

Keep us up to date on your plight and I hope that the wait goes by quickly for you.

Elmox

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
It's over. I've resided to the fact that Verizon blew it and I won't get it for another week or more. I sent off an email to corporate asking them to explain themselves and to tell that this is all too similar to the Inc launch. I swear they run these places like an airline. Let's oversell the product, and then tell people that their order got bumped even though they placed it long before others did, yet those other people are still sitting in my seat.

Welll!!!!!It is official for me....order got stuck in the system and i will not receive it until 7/23!!!!! I just cancelled everything and i will be going to my local verizon store to get me and iphone....!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Welll!!!!!It is official for me....order got stuck in the system and i will not receive it until 7/23!!!!! I just cancelled everything and i will be going to my local verizon store to get me and iphone....!!!!!!!!!!!

Verizon doesn't sell iPhones. Do you mean cancel your Verizon account and then go to AT&T?

jbmoby

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site

Are you going to get the one with more GBs?

KevinV

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with VZW... placed an order at 3:30am yesterday. Today, my order is:

Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

I called Verizon and after a bit of searching, she was able to find the phone and tracking number. Should be getting to me today :)