Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Plano26

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Yup; I still haven't received shipping info; ordered on the 27th w/a 2-3 week ship time, order time was 5:35 pm PST and 16GB device; hopefully it will update later today or tomorrow.

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My Order Date for a 16G N4 is November 27, 2012 5:10:26PM PST. However, Google Wallet shows my Order Date as November 28, 2012 1:10:26 AM UTC. By the way, it is the same time, it is just Google Wallet choose to use UTC time for some reason. When I placed my order, I was in the Ship in 2-3 weeks group.

There were 2 charges pending on my Citi card but now there was only one pending. The $300+ one is gone only the $1.00 is pending. No Change in the Google Wallet Status. It still reads pending.

An email inquiry to Google yielded a reply 2 days later.

Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of December 19.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

So hopefully, I?ll get my N4 before Christmas.

I have received the same msg but dated 12 December instead of 19.

That's the last time I buy from Google by the disrespect they are showing with the people who just tried hard to buy it at the time it was made available. I saw a lot of ppl here that just bought some days before and are getting their phones delivered while I am still waiting for the god damn shipping email... Just feeling ridiculous....

I will cancel on day 12 if I didn't receive the email...

danaraincloud

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 16G on November 27, 2012 7:00:47 PM UTC-6 with a 2-3 week shipping estimate in my order confirmation.

No word yet and no charges to my credit card. Still listed as Pending in Google Wallet.

I'm trying not to be impatient because I'm still within the window but it got a lot harder when I realized that people who ordered after me were getting theirs. :-\

Edited to add that in Play, the order date is listed as 11/28 for some reason.

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Yup; I still haven't received shipping info; ordered on the 27th w/a 2-3 week ship time, order time was 5:35 pm PST and 16GB device; hopefully it will update later today or tomorrow.

I'm in the same boat your in. Placed order for 16gb on the 27th at about 5:45pm PST.

Cc still shows pending same as Google Wallet.

Still has not shipped.

Getting sadder everyday. :(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 16G on November 27, 2012 7:00:47 PM UTC-6 with a 2-3 week shipping estimate in my order confirmation.

No word yet and no charges to my credit card. Still listed as Pending in Google Wallet.

I'm trying not to be impatient because I'm still within the window but it got a lot harder when I realized that people who ordered after me were getting theirs. :-\

Edited to add that in Play, the order date is listed as 11/28 for some reason.

Mine I did the order at day 27 at 1:48pm PST and got the "order received by google at 29 November" with an expectation of 1-2 weeks to shipping... Tomorrow will be done the 2 weeks and in their automatic message when from Google Support they are saying that my order is suppose to be sent on 12 December what in my opinion is more than 2 weeks by some hours... the point is: How can I believe in google seeing that a lot of ppl with 2-3 weeks are getting the phone in less than 2 days ?! What kind of process they use ? To punish who order first? what's the matter with google I am really pissed off.

I will wait until 12 december and at the end of the day will block the payment from my cardholder and will probably issue a Cancellation just to tell then how stupid they were and how they lost a customer forever.

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Google is just jerking me around now:

"Your order was consulted and i did receive feedback. The order was quoted at 6-7 weeks for shipping. At this time we are unable to give you a refund because it gives an estimated date of delivery right before you click, " Purchase"."

That 6-7 week window is a bunch of crap when others who ordered last week already have theirs.

Benoni Cooper

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 27th at 4:15 PST with 2-3 shipping.
Got shipping number at 12:15am PST on the 8th
Shipping number started working this morning at 10:15 PST

Mine is shipping from Kentucky to Washington state.
.... couldn't they find anything closer then Kentuckey? UG! The WAAAAAATIIIIIIINNNGGG
:D

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Some of the 2-3 week shipping people need to have patience, and understand what "Ships in 2-3 weeks" means. I'm one of them with a Nexus 4 coming, be patient folks yours will be shipping soon.

Maybe you haven't read the thread, people that ordered last week already have theirs, so when that started happening that ships in X weeks means nothing.

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you haven't read the thread, people that ordered last week already have theirs, so when that started happening that ships in X weeks means nothing.

I am in the same boat but look: I am the one in the 1-2 weeks so I am just watching all the happiness while I think it's not funny at all... good for the one who have Google respect.

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine same as you but got immediately cancelled because their system was messed up when dealing with orders to Puerto Rico, and their cust support wasn't of any help, a ggl search led me to the solution here and the hoops I had to go through. So I was finally able to order on the 30th only to see that and then get jerked around by ggl support, so my patience is pretty thin. In the meantime packages from amazon, ebay and newegg have had no problems getting here but these guys can't even get this right.

AppsLasVegas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
*UPDATE*

16GB model
Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:57:17 PM UTC-8
Yesterday Google Play Showed: Dec 6th and no charge on my CC

Just got this notification @ Dec 10, 2012 3.02PM PST ( From my bank )
-------------------
A $391.26 debit card transaction to GOOGLE *DEVICES on 12/10/2012 6:01:58 PM EST
-------------------
Now Google Play Order Date: December 10, 2012

Last edited:

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
*UPDATE*

16GB model
Order Date: November 27, 2012 4:57:17 PM UTC-8
Yesterday Google Play Showed: Dec 6th and no charge on my CC

Just got this notification @ Dec 10, 2012 3.02PM PST
-------------------
A $391.26 debit card transaction to GOOGLE *DEVICES on 12/10/2012 6:01:58 PM EST
-------------------
Now Google Play Order Date: December 10, 2012

I didn't get this notification but i checked my bank statement:

12/10/12 CHKCARDGOOGLE *DevicesGOOGLE CHCAUS $390.47

Hopefully i get a shipped email soon!!

arizonamman

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. "Annoyed" does not even come close to how I feel when new orders are being filled next day but Nov. 13th orders continue to sit there. They have only this week to ship to me. It is not enough to cancel, threaten them will a loss of business or even to make numerous comments on the net. Heads need to roll in operations and customer service. Both Senior VP's need to go (even with all their millions of dollars in bonuses)! That is why they will hear from me via registered mail. Here is where you need to go: Management team ? Company ? Google

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali