Yakima, Washington has LTE

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I was in Yakima yesterday and my G2 indicated LTE all over the place. The only "bad" thing is that it was only about 5 mbps. Still, that's better than the 1.5 or so I was getting. Sprinters told me it had been going on and off for several days.

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
That's normal if the city is just getting LTE. Once it spreads and more sites turn on it will be consistent.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I was in Yakima yesterday and my G2 indicated LTE all over the place. The only "bad" thing is that it was only about 5 mbps. Still, that's better than the 1.5 or so I was getting. Sprinters told me it had been going on and off for several days.

Att just turned LTE on here in the Burlington VT area! At first I was getting like 2 megs down and 10 up. After a week or so of being up and running I now get 25+Meg down and 15+meg up! Just give it sometime. They might still be working on the towers even though its on. Either way LTE was a nice surprise! Enjoy it on Sprint! Post speed tests if you would like as well! Always interesting to see.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe