Moto X cyber monday sale

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Wow there are some a-hole idiots over there. Guess that is why I come here. I think I have the F5 sickness, now I keep refreshing my order status to see if it ships or anything :p

I know haha... But hey at least they are honest about it and several are sharing the wealth

Edit: 20 more posts

Posted via Android Central App

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Used Moto credit but the account number came with two additional digits. Who does that?!?!?!?!?!?!?
What do you mean? I used moto credit too, all I did was copy and paste my account number in, I didnt need 'two other digits'

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean? I used moto credit too, all I did was copy and paste my account number in, I didnt need 'two other digits'

Same here, I applied and got approved a few days before and copied and pasted the account number in a file on Google Drive so I had it at work. Then I copied that number and it worked the 2nd try without deleting any numbers.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Same here, I applied and got approved a few days before and copied and pasted the account number in a file on Google Drive so I had it at work. Then I copied that number and it worked the 2nd try without deleting any numbers.
Same exact thing!! Lol

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Did you get a confirmation email after signing up saying that the code would be sent shortly?

Posted via Android Central App

I never got a conformation email or anything just the confirmation in the screen from Motorola after i registered

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
so I broke down and called moto and spoke with a motomaker rep and they said I was registered and they're still sending out codes to ppl who registered and I was registered and would be receiving a code anytime and the code will be good until the 11th

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally was able to enter code and build mine. $411 plus $10 free play store credit sent by email after completed purchase. Yay!!!

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

BizzyGeek

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Well this super sucks. I put in my contact info at just after noon eastern today and got a page telling me that I had successfully registered and would be receiving a code. I never got one. Now I'm chatting with Moto support and they're telling me they have no record of any of my contact info :-(.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I got an email saying mine is being built :)

Same. YAY! It feels like I'm finally going to have the real Moto X experience since I'll have one that I designed rather than the plain black one. Now I just need to find someone to buy my black phone. Hope it's not hard.

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok how to buy second one for my wife. Keeps logging me in on my Google account and not allowing it. Anybody?!?
Sorry to the people who didn't get one: (

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok how to buy second one for my wife. Keeps logging me in on my Google account and not allowing it. Anybody?!?
Sorry to the people who didn't get one: (

Sign out of your google account, then sign in with hers?