So I traded my Note 3 for a IPhone 5 then a LG G2..

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I traded my Note 3 for a 64gb iPhone 5 plus the person added $340 was that a good deal?? Then I traded the iPhone 5 for a LG G2. What y'all think about that??

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Looks like you got the better end of both trades. I'm assuming all devices are in similar condition.

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Yea the iPhone was in ok condition but the LG G2 is in new condition like my Note was in.

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I came from the 5s to this G2 a month or so ago, I have no regrets (except maybe the camera shutter speed).

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Have you had any issues with yours and was the iPhone 5s good?

I have had no issues with mine. The camera tends to over process pictures on this, but rooting and flashing a custom camera apk greatly improved that.

The 5s is awesome. I just wanted a bigger screen, and I was bored of iOS.

To compare, the G2 wins on display, LTE speeds, and battery life.

The 5s wins on the camera.

lexfrancis

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I traded my Note 3 for a 64gb iPhone 5 plus the person added $340 was that a good deal?? Then I traded the iPhone 5 for a LG G2. What y'all think about that??

So someone gave you $340 and a 64gb 5s in exchange for your note 3? You actually have to ask if that was a good deal? The person you traded with must have been an *****, that is a ridiculously good deal.

And yeah trading the 5s for the g2 was probably a good move. I'd say the g2 is better in every objective way. Bigger and better screen, better battery, UI is like touchwiz but runs a lot more smoothly. iOS7 is a little more pleasant to use IMO, only because it looks better, but there aren't nearly as many things you can do with it as you can with the g2.

One major issue I have with the g2 (as well as other android phones) is that max volume through the audio jack is too quiet. It's about 60 or 70% of max volume on the iPhone. It can be fixed by rooting, but I don't understand why the volume is so quiet out of the box.

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
So someone gave you $340 and a 64gb 5s in exchange for your note 3? You actually have to ask if that was a good deal? The person you traded with must have been an *****, that is a ridiculously good deal.

And yeah trading the 5s for the g2 was probably a good move. I'd say the g2 is better in every objective way. Bigger and better screen, better battery, UI is like touchwiz but runs a lot more smoothly. iOS7 is a little more pleasant to use IMO, only because it looks better, but there aren't nearly as many things you can do with it as you can with the g2.

One major issue I have with the g2 (as well as other android phones) is that max volume through the audio jack is too quiet. It's about 60 or 70% of max volume on the iPhone. It can be fixed by rooting, but I don't understand why the volume is so quiet out of the box.

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

I believe the trade was for a 5, not 5s. ;)