Finally Here

AZELBANK

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I have arrived to Android, was on windows and blackberry and finally converted to androids, I did leave android one in the past because of how buggy it was but it seems better now, I have bought the LG G3 new on ebay for about £216 thought it was a steal, came from hong kong so didnt get right wall adapter but oh well, I havent started using the phone proper yet as its for Christmas, is the phone good, what is the battery like? im new to these kind of forums. Ill have a look around the forum and get familiarized with it :)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello and welcome! :)
I have a G3....I think you'll be impressed by the battery life. The G3 forum is the place to go if you need tips or advice. :)

AZELBANK

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello and welcome! :)
I have a G3....I think you'll be impressed by the battery life. The G3 forum is the place to go if you need tips or advice. :)

Really? People say the battery life is bad, however its higher than my 2500mAh so i wont complain haha

Posted on my LG G3 D855

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Really? People say the battery life is bad, however its higher than my 2500mAh so i wont complain haha

Posted on my LG G3 D855

I remember once, without trying to do so, getting 5h 58m SOT with mixed usage, and having 19% battery left or thereabouts. I posted the screenshots somewhere in the forum, and another member later went one better in good-spirited competition.

Posted via the Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Both me and my wife owned G3s at one point... I really liked that phone. I think LG's G series has some of the best 'in hand' feels of any phones out there. They have a great size and I really like the back buttons. It's the easiest and most comfortable phones I've used. You'll enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere