American Express Serve

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I accidently destroyed the wrong card when I ran across two American Express Serve cards about a month or two ago. Found out when I was trying to reload it a little while ago - How embarrassing. Got denied twice in front of a line that was behind me. Anyway, while talking their support trying to get replacement card, I asked them when it was going to work with Samsung Pay. Not totally sure if the guy I was talking to totally understood my question but he put me on hold and talked to someone. When he came back, he said that it will work with Samsung Pay.

Can anyone here confirm this. It will be at least a week before I can find out for myself.

Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I accidently destroyed the wrong card when I ran across two American Express Serve cards about a month or two ago. Found out when I was trying to reload it a little while ago - How embarrassing. Got denied twice in front of a line that was behind me. Anyway, while talking their support trying to get replacement card, I asked them when it was going to work with Samsung Pay. Not totally sure if the guy I was talking to totally understood my question but he put me on hold and talked to someone. When he came back, he said that it will work with Samsung Pay.

Can anyone here confirm this. It will be at least a week before I can find out for myself.

Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

Here is the list of Samsung Pay card providers. AMEX is at the top of the list.

Which banks and credit cards are compatible with Samsung Pay?

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
It's probably only going to be answered when you get your replacement card and try to install it. Synchrony bank is also listed as apprived, however they have a BUNCH of private label credit cards that need to be approved by the card issuer as well. So just cause it's on the list doesn't necessarily mean it's going to work. Hope it works for you though.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
actually I tend to agree with you Scott, I was just hoping a softcard refugee saw my post and decided to give it another try. IMO, it is not going to work. I got the feeling customer service did not know what they were talking about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgibbs83